Whats do you do looksmax currently

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox started/18.06.24 🍒 12.06 bloodwork do
Mine
1. Minoxidil 5% 6pumps 2x a day
2.Lowering Bf to 15% Just eating once a day from 24 while working Out moderately at Home 3x als Neck 3x a week

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
me steroids melanotan lowering bf minoxidil to avoid hair loss, i already have good eyebrows but i could use some eyelashes

i cant name all of them lmao i do lots of stuff

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Mine
2.Lowering Bf to 15% Just eating once a day from 24 while working Out moderately at Home 3x als Neck 3x a week
mine is literally the same.
1)oral minox twice a day
2) leanmax, i’m trying to stay between 1500-2000 cals and tryna include as much walking in my day as possible, like instead of driving gym i’ll walk there etc.

• Love it
I do lots of stuff but a underrated looksmax is after everytime you bust a nut slather it on your face I have mogger skin

• JFL
me steroids melanotan lowering bf minoxidil to avoid hair loss, i already have good eyebrows but i could use some eyelashes

i cant name all of them lmao i do lots of stuff
Lowering Bf
And improving Hair Quality
Is must

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
1)oral minox twice a day
2) leanmax, i’m trying to stay between 1500-2000 cals and tryna include as much walking in my day as possible, like instead of driving gym i’ll walk there etc.
only 2 actually looksmaxes imo

• Love it
1)oral minox twice a day
Based

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Lowering Bf
And improving Hair Quality
Is must
yes hair is life as the saying goes by:

"You have no hair, you have no life."
-St. Hamudi

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, suessgott and Htobrother
i will incorporate neck curls also, i got the harness thing for around your head. how’s the neck thickness progress? do u do only curls?

• +1
1. Accutanemaxing
2. Leanmaxing
3. Eyelashes and eyebrows maxing
4. Hairmaxing
5. Style and accessories maxing

leanmaxxing + cardarine to get in extra cardio
latisse
teeth whitening with carbamide peroxide
tazarotene for collagen

• +1
only 2 actually looksmaxes imo
Longer denser hair and a fade with fringe and 15% Bf with a stubble.
Thats where im prettyboxmaxxed
I was Like this in winter but
Antischitotics and Stress . Got me Up to 24% bf

• +1
i will incorporate neck curls also, i got the harness thing for around your head. how’s the neck thickness progress? do u do only curls?
Tbh i plan to do only at my bed
Just curling with No weights
4x20 3 x a week and increasing everytime

• +1
Longer denser hair and a fade with fringe and 15% Bf with a stubble.
Thats where im prettyboxmaxxed
I was Like this in winter but
Antischitotics and Stress . Got me Up to 24% bf
the lash gains i have gotten from it are pretty insane

Tbh i plan to do only at my bed
Just curling with No weights
4x20 3 x a week and increasing everytime
you plan or you have been doing?

the lash gains i have gotten from it are pretty insane

you plan or you have been doing?
I will start

• +1
ye same, i tried to do it a while back but was too inconsistent to get any benefits from it
Usually i Look better clean shaven or a little stubble because of my jawline coming Out
But now i Look better with 3.5mm beard
This means i descended because of Bodyfat right

• +1
What do you do for hairmaxxing? My hair quality is good but I just noshampoomaxx.

• +1
Leanmaxxing (cal deficit + lots of water and potassium)
Accutane (to get rid of my shitty skin and get sexy glowing skin)
castor oil on eyelashes (for more attractive eyelashes)
framemaxxing (alot of hercules holds and reeves shrugs and a standard 3x full body workout per week)

• +1
What do you do for hairmaxxing? My hair quality is good but I just noshampoomaxx.
My Hair Quality in winter was very good
It was Long and thick and smooth .
But then idk i was really stressed etc gained Bodyfat
It got thinner and shorter and Not that Long and smooth
Thats why i started minox at 18.

My Hair Quality in winter was very good
It was Long and thick and smooth .
But then idk i was really stressed etc gained Bodyfat
It got thinner and shorter and Not that Long and smooth
Thats why i started minox at 18.
Might be a combination of genetics and health. Good luck with the hairmaxxing tho.

• +1
Usually i Look better clean shaven or a little stubble because of my jawline coming Out
But now i Look better with 3.5mm beard
This means i descended because of Bodyfat right
yeah, i can’t tell what’s better when your low bf with a good jaw with hollows, clean shaven or light stubble of like 2mm? i feel like light stubble adds dimorphism and shows your high t and have the ability to grow good dense facial hair, while still showing your jaw, bones hollows etc. but then clean shaven is just like, clean idk. idk what mogs, can’t make my mind up

• +1
yeah, i can’t tell what’s better when your low bf with a good jaw with hollows, clean shaven or light stubble of like 2mm? i feel like light stubble adds dimorphism and shows your high t and have the ability to grow good dense facial hair, while still showing your jaw, bones hollows etc. but then clean shaven is just like, clean idk. idk what mogs, can’t make my mind up
I used to do Videos from myself with my cam at 15% with slight stubble
Easily Look minimum 7.3/10 at that Bf your skin Looks even way better and fresh

Its incredible how much Bodyfat does to your face
Yes a Bit stubble IS Always good

• +1
Its incredible how much Bodyfat does to your face
getting to 10% bf will be the best thing you will every do for your quality of life and your looks. the ascension from 15% to 10% is the most drastic as well, literally a whole new person.

Yes a Bit stubble IS Always good
never descends you think if good density?

• +1
getting to 10% bf will be the best thing you will every do for your quality of life and your looks. the ascension from 15% to 10% is the most drastic as well, literally a whole new person.

Can i Go down from 24% to 15 Just laying down all day and eating a small meal a day
And working Out a Bit for 3x. A week at Home.
How Long will IT Take?

Medium density

Can i Go down from 24% to 15 Just laying down all day and eating a small meal a day
And working Out a Bit for 3x. A week at Home.
How Long will IT Take?
it’s not the best way.
you can use stuff like clenbuterol (which will burn an extra 200-300 cals a day from you doing nothing and also and prevents muscle loss when cutting.
or stuff like dnp which is insane for fat loss, the increase in your bmr is 11% for every 100mg and it builds up in body due to its 36hr half life

obviously those both aren’t healthy and come with sides.

to be in calorie deficit either move more or eat less. you can do nothing all day and lose weight as long as you eat below your maintenance, and if you do nothing all day your maintenance could be quite low. wouldn’t do more than 1000 cal deficit tbh cos if u do more you crash hormones and metabolism, so once you finish dieting you’d probably gain all the fat back relatively quickly. eating non processed shit also requires more energy for the body to break down and digest than processed shit, so always opt for whole foods, some people even saying they lost fat eating 3000 cals of whole foods and gained fat in 2000 cals of processed foods/eating anything

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Htobrother
it’s not the best way.
you can use stuff like clenbuterol (which will burn an extra 200-300 cals a day from you doing nothing and also and prevents muscle loss when cutting.
or stuff like dnp which is insane for fat loss, the increase in your bmr is 11% for every 100mg and it builds up in body due to its 36hr half life

obviously those both aren’t healthy and come with sides.

to be in calorie deficit either move more or eat less. you can do nothing all day and lose weight as long as you eat below your maintenance, and if you do nothing all day your maintenance could be quite low. wouldn’t do more than 1000 cal deficit tbh cos if u do more you crash hormones and metabolism, so once you finish dieting you’d probably gain all the fat back relatively quickly. eating non processed shit also requires more energy for the body to break down and digest than processed shit, so always opt for whole foods, some people even saying they lost fat eating 3000 cals of whole foods and gained fat in 2000 cals of processed foods/eating anything
Yes

I remember once when i was around 13-14 Bf
One of my Fatcel 35%bodyfat Friend said when i flexed my jaw Bro what's with your jaw you should go to the doctor jfl
Bro never Seen a jawline in His life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and boss8055
Mine
Just being leaner + squintmaxx theory

IMG 20240614 132659
IMG 20240614 132659

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Htobrother
eyelid pulling, obicularis hypertrophy, hyoid raising, neck training, dermarolling eyebrows + some shitty softmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Htobrother
eyelid pulling, obicularis hypertrophy, hyoid raising, neck training, dermarolling eyebrows + some shitty softmaxxing
Eyelid pulling or just break ur collagen fibers on the thinner skin of the body while looking like a buched gay alien faggot theory

Images 3

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: funeral and boss8055
Only god knows, i also did 1 month ago a vid where i speak to myself and say in 5 months u will have glowup and shit, and i already see improvements :soy:
Just do a Video of yourself saying that theory
Must be legit

Yes

I remember once when i was around 13-14 Bf
One of my Fatcel 35%bodyfat Friend said when i flexed my jaw Bro what's with your jaw you should go to the doctor jfl
Bro never Seen a jawline in His life
Must be a chill life not facing any Instagram content ever and not knowing the meaning of BDD

IMG 20240614 1326591

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
m

Attachments

• 8B0A311C-825B-4269-93D3-79AB331F3A02.gif
    8B0A311C-825B-4269-93D3-79AB331F3A02.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 8B0A311C-825B-4269-93D3-79AB331F3A02.gif
    8B0A311C-825B-4269-93D3-79AB331F3A02.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
haircuts and products, spf50 when outside, eyelash curling