Whats even point of school

In argentina min wage is 160usd and avg wage around 250 usd a month meanwhile a pair of 30usd pants cost 120usd, 30usd shoes cost 120usd, a 1600 usd pc costs like 4000usd, a 500 usd tv costs 2000 usd, my 150 usd headphones costed me 400 400 usd it's impossible to live a normal life in this brown shithole and if you complain or talk shit about how is it that pretty much everyone is a slave then you get stupid meme responses saying that you don't need anything of what I just mentioned and they continue working 55 hours a week (for some reason average working hours here are 9 hours a day monday to saturday) whithout thinking that anything is wrong, avg wafe for an engineer is 8k usd a year meanwhile in usa it is 130k usd a year, avg wage for a doctor is 6k usd a year meanwhile in usa it is 300k usd all of this while usa prices are lower jfl I hope this brown shithole gets nuked.

is money really that shit in argentina? how do upper class people in argentina usually get wealthy? agriculture?

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel
school = good marks = good job = good money + good statut + good looks if good base because enough Money to ascend.
shit thread

is money really that shit in argentina? how do upper class people in argentina usually get wealthy? agriculture?

There is no upper class, just poor and 0.000000001% of rich people.

work hard for grades and do research to construct a proper plan instead of majoring in some bullshit. I'm about to enter a top law school where the average salary out the gate for graduates is 6 figures, for me college was 100% worth it. Plus my tuition was completely covered at my undergraduate school