whats even worse is that

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
even if i meet another girl she will treat me worse than the last one. this is how it has been happening for 10 years. it just gets worse and worse which is why i will never ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and aBetterMii
Just accept the fact that you’ll never have pussy ever in your entire life. Just give up, the time is now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Dr. Bludy, Genghis Khan and 2 others
Love comes when you’re least expecting it. Close your eyes. Stop being negative. With that mindset, every foid will treat you like shit because it’s what your submissive ass is allowing

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Love comes when you’re least expecting it. Close your eyes. Stop being negative. With that mindset, every foid will treat you like shit because it’s what your submissive ass is allowing
Bros a fortune cookie 💀

• JFL
Reactions: DrWill and Deleted member 30325
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Vermilioncore
reddit called, they want you back

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, DrWill and 2 others
even if i meet another girl she will treat me worse than the last one. this is how it has been happening for 10 years. it just gets worse and worse which is why i will never ascend.
Accept that it's over and you don't have to worry about relationships again in your life
You will feel relieved when you realize that it's not your fault and there is nothing you can do

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 21735
Accept that it's over and you don't have to worry about relationships again in your life
You will feel relieved when you realize that it's not your fault and there is nothing you can do
why do i hae to be so ugly?

why do i hae to be so ugly?
It's ok there is more to life than looks
I mean sure it does affect every aspect of life but it doesn't control it follow you passions and set goals for yourself as long as you're working towards your goals you will never be a victim to depression

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 21735
It's ok there is more to life than looks
I mean sure it does affect every aspect of life but it doesn't control it follow you passions and set goals for yourself as long as you're working towards your goals you will never be a victim to depression
my goal was to marry my itis....

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and humanoidsub7
Just accept the fact that you’ll never have pussy ever in your entire life. Just give up, the time is now
Yeah he keeps dwelling on it and are still clinging to the last bit of hope, instead of letting it go. That's why he's so miserable.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yeah he keeps dwelling on it and are still clinging to the last bit of hope, instead of letting it go. That's why he's so miserable.
He needs to jerk his cock to some fat ass trannies, go get a quick bite and that’s it

my goal was to marry my itis....
I feel you I once was in love with a girl so much my dream was to marry her.
As men we sometimes have to bite the bullet and keep on struggling even when in pain.
Now I no longer have feelings for her trust me you will move on and forget.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
I feel you I once was in love with a girl so much my dream was to marry her.
As men we sometimes have to bite the bullet and keep on struggling even when in pain.
Now I no longer have feelings for her trust me you will move on and forget.
i hate yoy....