What’s for dinner?

i ate alot of roasted lamb with tomatoes, lemon, rosemary, onions, and rice as a side

lamb gotta be the best High T meat, so fatty and meaty, juicy :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
6 mcnuggets, large fry, double cheeseburger , still cant gain weight 54 kg :feelscry:
I’m mirin hard. You’re exactly like the high school version of me. I would consume all sorts of crap — junk food, candy, soda, French fries with a lot of salt, crisps, et cetera - and still would not gain any weight. Even my female classmates weighed more than I did. However, I’m 28 now and I’ve put on a lot of weight. I was 87.5 kg recently but almost 3 months, at 85 kg, I decided to go on a diet. I’ve been on a diet every since, hence the smaller portion in the picture (which was my second round, by the way). You should count your blessings. I wish I was like that still.

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
I see what you did there 👀 Like amsterdam but rotter, Rotterdam
:feelskek: It’s an actual city and it’s where I live. I had been on the incelosphere for a while but never made the connection with the term “rotting,” someone else pointed it out recently and I was like “how did I not think of that one myself”?

Amsterdam is a train ride away from here, takes around 40 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
I had no idea that Russians also used raita. Mirin. Russian raita must be good. :Comfy:

Haha, I actually get mistaken for being MENA most of the time… like 9 out of 10 times. For reasons I don’t understand, because I think I look very Pakistani. Or Indic at least.

1 out of 10 guesses correctly that I’m South Asian; with most saying Pakistani but I even had a white guy thinking I was Bengali and like three/four people thinking I was Bharati (“Indian”). :ogre:

Again, I’m surprised most people can’t tell I’m South Asian because I think it should be very obvious; but apparently it isn’t. :feelswhy:
I’m pretty sure that it has something to do with the fact that tomatoes and cucumbers are one of the only vegetables that are able to ‘grow’ well here, the weather is just too cold.

I have it almost everyday, sometimes with a sour cream.

Yeah, that’s pretty interesting. I don’t think that people are really good at determining an ethnicity of others overall.

• Woah
:feelskek: It’s an actual city and it’s where I live. I had been on the incelosphere for a while but never made the connection with the term “rotting,” someone else pointed it out recently and I was like “how did I not think of that one myself”?

Amsterdam is a train ride away from here, takes around 40 minutes.
when i get money for travel i will visit u

• Love it
  • Love it
i ate alot of roasted lamb with tomatoes, lemon, rosemary, onions, and rice as a side

lamb gotta be the best High T meat, so fatty and meaty, juicy :aheago:
I never liked the taste of rosemary. It’s like rose water, right? I don’t eat lambs because I don’t want to eat baby animals. :feelsbadman:

I never liked the taste of rosemary. It’s like rose water, right? I don’t eat lambs because I don’t want to eat baby animals. :feelsbadman:
no, rosemary is a spice that's kind of like thyme, it compliments any meat, very nice smell but not overpowering at all

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Gengar
I’m pretty sure that it has something to do with the fact that tomatoes and cucumbers are one of the only vegetables that are able to ‘grow’ well here, the weather is just too cold.

I have it almost everyday, sometimes with a sour cream.

Yeah, that’s pretty interesting. I don’t think that people are really good at determining an ethnicity of others overall.
That could be it. Is it served cold or at room temperature? I prefer it when it’s cold, mixes nicely with the warmer rice and chicken. :Comfy: And mirin!

That’s true - that’s why I don’t take it seriously when a European misplaces me, but what’s crazy is that even other non-whites misplace me. Hell, even in Pakistan I had people mistaking me for being Afghan. :ogre: And everyone kept placing me in different ethnic groups.

I think that’s just because I’m so ugly that everyone wishes I belong to a different ethnic group. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 72832 and AverageCurryEnjoyer
same bhai. Genuinely want to meet up and hangout with you. Seem cool and fun tbh.
Thank you for the nice words bhai! You said your brother lives in the country, right? Well, let me know when you visit him. I can come to Eindhoven myself or if you want to see Rotterdam then you can come here. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Thank you for the nice words bhai! You said your brother lives in the country, right? Well, let me know when you visit him. I can come to Eindhoven myself or if you want to see Rotterdam then you can come here. :Comfy:
exactly bhai. Mind if you tell me how old you are or something like that.

• +1
Roast beef and white rice.

• Woah
Sorry for the PMs…
It’s okay bhai, we’re good. It’s all in the past now. :Comfy: Thanks for the apology, makes you a better person than most.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Deleted member 72072
I have probably had it at one point but I wouldn’t have known. :forcedsmile:
rosemary and thyme are goated herbs but I use them less often in cooking as they are used less in indian cuisine and more widely spread in the west for example french cooking

• +1
exactly bhai. Mind if you tell me how old you are or something like that.
I’m 28. :ogre: You’re in your 20s, right? Otherwise you might feel weird about meeting an 28 year old uncle. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Sorry I don't have a picture yet, my meal has yet to be cooked.
No worries bhai. Feel free to post a picture when it’s done. :Comfy:

That could be it. Is it served cold or at room temperature? I prefer it when it’s cold, mixes nicely with the warmer rice and chicken. :Comfy: And mirin!

That’s true - that’s why I don’t take it seriously when a European misplaces me, but what’s crazy is that even other non-whites misplace me. Hell, even in Pakistan I had people mistaking me for being Afghan. :ogre: And everyone kept placing me in different ethnic groups.

I think that’s just because I’m so ugly that everyone wishes I belong to a different ethnic group. :feelswah:
Room temperature, I guess. But I prefer it out of a fridge the next morning, it mogs so hard somehow.

No need to be so harsh on yourself, bhai. As I progress with leanmaxxing, my urges to call myself a subhuman decrease, I probably still am, though. Ascending to MTN, muh

• +1
I’m 28. :ogre: You’re in your 20s, right? Otherwise you might feel weird about meeting an 28 year old uncle. :forcedsmile:
kinda XD. Im getting groomed, its over.

• JFL
Saudi dish that originated from spain

Basically seasoned rice with chicken and stuff
It originated from Spain? Why don’t they call it Andalusia or something to that effect?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Mfer your very pale for a Pakistani...

• JFL
rosemary and thyme are goated herbs but I use them less often in cooking as they are used less in indian cuisine and more widely spread in the west for example french cooking
Ahh, right. The only western food I eat is goyslop. :ogre:

Today, I’m having a Pakistani dish. It’s pulao (rice with chicken) with raita (thinned yoghurt with pieces of cucumber and tomato). What about you guys? Provide pictures!

View attachment 3045568
Ngl not my type a thing and I like Pakistani food.

Pakistan Zindabad. I’ll always root for Pakistan

I also counted Pakistan in my game and made them Muslim (forcibly ofc 😉 )

• Woah
Room temperature, I guess. But I prefer it out of a fridge the next morning, it mogs so hard somehow.

No need to be so harsh on yourself, bhai. As I progress with leanmaxxing, my urges to call myself a subhuman decrease, I probably still am, though. Ascending to MTN, muh
Yeah, mine was stored in the fridge as well so it was nicely cold. I can actually eat warm foods both ways — both cold and warm. Same goes for warm drinks.

And sadly, it’s true. Girls don’t like me because I’m facially hideous. :feelsbadman: I mean, they’re right but still. Not that I really care about it, I just complain about it often because it’s part of my E-persona now. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72832
Hi Misr bhai. :Comfy:

Wait, aren’t you the one I have on WhatsApp? Joever for my brain. :forcedsmile:
no nigga i don't even have my dad on WhatsApp

• JFL
Ahh, right. The only western food I eat is goyslop. :ogre:
If only personality pill was real then this soy world would truly be fixed. Thank you bhai for being the way you are in spite of everything.

• Love it
ge

get cucked on that cricket match jfl bhai.

• So Sad

That’s surprising. Then what dishes do you like to eat?

And giga based. Well done. :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
no nigga i don't even have my dad on WhatsApp
Dang. I have confused you with another Egyptian on here who I’ve known for a long time now. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Salmon with herb crust, brocolli with olive oil and lemon and 3 fried eggs ( in butter )

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Gengar
If only personality pill was real then this soy world would truly be fixed. Thank you bhai for being the way you are in spite of everything.
Girls don’t care for personality. Well, only if you pass the looks threshold but I don’t do that because of how ugly / unattractive I am. Thanks for the nice words though bhai. Would have ended this with a heart emoji at the end but then it would feel like grooming. :feelswah: