What's happening to me?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Yesterday I went out and got iois from foids that I like. I'm pretty sure that it could lead somewhere. I'm pretty sure I could find someone "easily"...

Yet I do nothing. All I do is suffer like a bastard for a whore who's looking for a 10 inches dick lol.

I try to my best ability to understand why I have this vicious, wreckless obsession that I have but I fail.

I miss being an asshole, I miss being the one chased and never give in. It's destiny giving me a taste of my own medicine...

Fuck.

10 inches is not necessary jfl

10 inches is not necessary jfl
What is necessary then? . There's no way the idiot looks better than me but there's such an abyss of difference between how she likes us...

ER. I'm younger, I'm a "stupid boy". Over.

What is necessary then? . There's no way the idiot looks better than me but there's such an abyss of difference between how she likes us...

ER. I'm younger, I'm a "stupid boy". Over.
get over her plz

6 ish inches is enough but it won’t get women to come back to you just for your dick, for that to happen you need 8ish

get over her plz

6 ish inches is enough but it won’t get women to come back to you just for your dick, for that to happen you need 8ish
20200110 015552

I'm not 6. But yh bro i will look better than ever and be strong. I just need not to look at her snatchap...
20200110 015552

I'm not 6. But yh bro i will look better than ever and be strong. I just need not to look at her snatchap...
I never comment on anyone's appearance because it's rude but I'm happy he's not good looking lol or it'd be 10000 times worse

Last edited: