Whats his problem?

SchizoAutism

SchizoAutism

@FollowerOfChrist (formerly SchizoAutism)
@richardo33 just pm'ed me a bunch of shit about how the aryan race is superior to everyone else and the holocaust didnt rlly happen, i mean fucking dayum, did he do this to anyone else?

I don't get why he's being such a pussy never posting anything but spamming random niggas privately about how the doors into the gas chambers were made of tree and could easily be broken, and he said 6,000,000 is a ridiculous death count, so I told him "these are real people who died, not just some technological war machines but real people, who once had families and dreams, pure souls who were all extinguished just because of their religious faith, gone from the earth forever" and he said "that's some fucking commie bullshit".

I don't know what to tell him, he's just too far gone, he called me the f-word r-word and n-word for no reason, did he pm anyone else?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
He texted me again "hey faggot what u doing?" How should I even answer that?

Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
@richardo33 just pm'ed me a bunch of shit about how the aryan race is superior to everyone else and the holocaust didnt rlly happen, i mean fucking dayum, did he do this to anyone else?

I don't get why he's being such a pussy never posting anything but spamming random niggas privately about how the doors into the gas chambers were made of tree and could easily be broken, and he said 6,000,000 is a ridiculous death count, so I told him "these are real people who died, not just some technological war machines but real people, who once had families and dreams, pure souls who were all extinguished just because of their religious faith, gone from the earth forever" and he said "that's some fucking commie bullshit".

I don't know what to tell him, he's just too far gone, he called me the f-word r-word and n-word for no reason, did he pm anyone else?
i did this to some random jewish kid at school
i emailed him “top 10 reasons the holocaust didn’t happen” from stormfront