What's important for dating (updated late 2022)

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
1. RAW LOOKS (High PSL Face, Popular in demand pheno, height) - 50%
1a. sex appeal - jewelry, fashion, white teeth, ab definition, broad shoulders, bulge game

2. PICTURE QUALITY - 25%
this is the newest one. mirror selfies are so 2016... YOU NEED the latest iPhone or a professional photographer to regularly take well lit candids and thirst traps for you. PICTURE QUALITY IS NEEDED TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR COMPETITION ON INSTA/SNAP/TINDER/HINGE/BUMBLE

3. STATUS - 15%
Tiktok, Insta, Snap - mainly the last two YOU NEED TO BE ACTIVE ON. OTHERWISE YOU ARE INVISIBLE TO PRIME AGED WOMEN
show of social life, show off NT capabilities, have group photos

4. MONEY - 10%
you need it to finance 1-3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, Elvisandreaa, 444 and 5 others
@Niko69 proved how #2 is so important

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
everything after 1 is just a multiplier tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
1-3 dont have to cost any serious money unless youre doing surgeries which most aren't.

I would say Raw looks = 70%. Picture quality = 20%. Status = 10%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, looksseg, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
it's 70% money and power, 30% looks and it's representation techniques. stop overthinking this simple rule.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gandy, Deleted member 22126, thereallegend and 1 other person
1-3 dont have to cost any serious money unless youre doing surgeries which most aren't.

You have to factor in the money it takes for overall cost of living. No slaying on the streets.

Most ppl have to spend at least 50% of their waking hours trying to cover that

Yea good thread tbh

• +1

We can all agree that money is last

Look at this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, Gandy, Xangsane and 2 others
We can all agree that money is last

Look at this

fucking brutal

money is literally useless. carreer is useless. talents are useless. intelligence is useless.

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gandy, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
it's 70% money and power, 30% looks and it's representation techniques. stop overthinking this simple rule.
if u live in the 2nd-3rd world countries its 90% power and money.
1. RAW LOOKS (High PSL Face, Popular in demand pheno, height) - 50%
1a. sex appeal - jewelry, fashion, white teeth, ab definition, broad shoulders, bulge game

2. PICTURE QUALITY - 25%
this is the newest one. mirror selfies are so 2016... YOU NEED the latest iPhone or a professional photographer to regularly take well lit candids and thirst traps for you. PICTURE QUALITY IS NEEDED TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR COMPETITION ON INSTA/SNAP/TINDER/HINGE/BUMBLE

3. STATUS - 15%
Tiktok, Insta, Snap - mainly the last two YOU NEED TO BE ACTIVE ON. OTHERWISE YOU ARE INVISIBLE TO PRIME AGED WOMEN
show of social life, show off NT capabilities, have group photos

4. MONEY - 10%
you need it to finance 1-3
I would say picture quality is the main thing of how good u will do on dating apps. Also its the easiest to improve. At least for me it was a game changer. I always had crappy aspie pics.

• +1
  • JFL
bump

• +1
Raw looks 100%

• JFL

looks like I inspired somebody to make a video

looks only matter but you need at least 5 PSL to start getting massive benefits from it.

i would pick looks above anything else , money is useless, dress JFL , social circle and NT is only a failo if bad or none it cannot be a halo it is just the norm, location is based however.

Only pheno and smile matters

Money doesn't mean shit to prime women in the west when it comes to sexual attraction.
Many young women have inherited more money than the average wageslave guy is going to earn during his lifetime.

Hell, even in third world countries, they marry ugly rich 52 year olds because they are forced to choose between starvation or that - not because they're attracted to balding fat 52 year olds.

You don't need to have a single penny of money beyond bare necessities if you look good, as far as casual sex goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Money doesn't mean shit to prime women in the west when it comes to sexual attraction.
Many young women have inherited more money than the average wageslave guy is going to earn during his lifetime.

Hell, even in third world countries, they marry ugly rich 52 year olds because they are forced to choose between starvation or that - not because they're attracted to balding fat 52 year olds.

You don't need to have a single penny of money beyond bare necessities if you look good, as far as casual sex goes.
successful man is more attractive than pretty boys in their mom's basement. it's not just the money, its being successful.
casual sex ofc it's 100% looks, im talking about ltr