What's important for health

Urine therapy is legit. I only do it in survival situations. Drinking urine from a healthy animal would be ideal. Our morning piss has the most nutrients, cofactors and hormones BUT it also has the most toxicity. Midday piss is good for recycling your protein. Drinking piss causes you to piss even more. You can feel fluid build up around your heart. So only a few glasses a day, no more.
Also, doesn't piss have a very large concentration of sodium? And sodium is toxic?

Also, doesn't piss have a very large concentration of sodium? And sodium is toxic?
SALT is toxic. SALT is a rock! SODIUM is good for you and NECESSARY! Sodium is needed!

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
SALT is toxic. SALT is a rock! SODIUM is good for you and NECESSARY! Sodium is needed!
Well I know that, it just seems like such a high concentration of it it would become harmful as sodium-potassium should be like 6:1. What about cum?

Well I know that, it just seems like such a high concentration of it it would become harmful as sodium-potassium should be like 6:1. What about cum?
Aajonus didn't want women swallowing a modern man's cum because of the toxins. Ideally if you could suck off a healthy male the cum would be very nutritious and beneficial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and slavicpsycho
Raw foods almost always have more potassium than sodium anyways

• +1
Aajonus didn't want women swallowing a modern man's cum because of the toxins. Ideally if you could suck off a healthy male the cum would be very nutritious and beneficial.
What about my own cum if I'm eating PD

Does this mean we are toxin babies from the moment we are semen? Even prior to pregnancy>?

Does this mean we are toxin babies from the moment we are semen? Even prior to pregnancy>?
Well I think the moment they pump you with vaccines in the hospital is the first major exposure to toxins

• +1
Well I think the moment they pump you with vaccines in the hospital is the first major exposure to toxins
You don't think food eaten pregnancy does? I was born with blue eyes with some brown specks in them. Those few brown parts of the eye are indicative of toxins no?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no
Summer months:

1. Sunlight
2. Diet
3. Sleep

Winter months:

1. Sleep
2. Diet
3. Semen Retention

raw meat + semen retention + sunlight/sleep = god mode @Never Get Up
for mutated genes

My muscles get really flabby, voice gets higher, my brain gets foggy when I don't retain. Overall more estrogenic expression, less energy when you ejaculate in exchange for a small bump in feel good hormones. I'd rather get feel good hormones without ejaculating.
I get more energy throughout the day when i ejeculate

• Ugh..
Reactions: polio
You don't think food eaten pregnancy does? I was born with blue eyes with some brown specks in them. Those few brown parts of the eye are indicative of toxins no?
Yes absolutely. What your parents did diet and environment wise for toxins matters.

• +1
What are your thoughts on raw cheese with salt added to it? I know salt added is terrible, but does it end in a net positive, or are you better off just not eating it?

I get more energy thoughout the day when i ejeculate
All you're doing is converting testosterone into feel good hormones.

Your semen contains testosterone

Orgasm makes you feel good

But guess what?

You can orgasm without ejaculating bro

Look up what a retrograde ejaculation is

What are your thoughts on raw cheese with salt added to it? I know salt added is terrible, but does it end in a net positive, or are you better off just not eating it?
It's better than nothing. All the nutrition is intact due to it being raw BUT the salt will cause you the digest it all so you'll reabsorb your poisons. Aajonus usually wanted people to eat unsalted raw cheese to sponge up the toxins and poisons to poop out later.

Semen retention is cope, not that u should beat your meat like 90s husband beat their partners everyday, but once in a while is good. Ideal would be a foid doing it for u
False

Why semen retention? But I agree other than that

• +1
Reactions: ey88
What false? Semen retention doesn't do anything. We are evolved to reproduce

Semen retention no fap is cope if we are talking about directly making changes to your physique ,hormones .

Forgot being overweigh
Summer months:

1. Sunlight
2. Diet
3. Sleep

Winter months:

1. Sleep
2. Diet
3. Semen Retention

raw meat + semen retention + sunlight/sleep = god mode @Never Get Up

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
a relationship with a female is as important as diet.
a lonely male will die before he even reaches 40.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and watah