Whats important on a cheek implant. Lateral or forward projection?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Should a guy have more lateral projection (red) or forward (green).
A surgeon told me lateral is more of a feminine trait. But isnt it important to get a good ogee curve?

F67221A1 1A45 4274 83CA 1B5A1CC8F534

• +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing and DivineBeing
I've noticed lateral make hollow cheeks easier. Probably mix of both? Not an expert

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and DivineBeing
A surgeon told me lateral is more of a feminine trait. But isnt it important to get a good ogee curve?

View attachment 1498123
depends on your face

seen both lateral moggers (Basso) and forward moggers (O' Pry)

View attachment 1498123
to much lateral could fuck up harmony, forward is better for males, essential for everyone, but if a male lack of forward cheekbones, would make u look recessed, sick, ogee curve is also affected by jawline , obviously both are important, but forward is more important (i think)

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, randomvanish and Deleted member 5786
to much lateral could fuck up harmony, forward is better for males, essential for everyone, but if a male lack of forward cheekbones, would make u look recessed, sick, ogee curve is also affected by jawline , obviously both are important, but forward is more important (i think)
whats mine ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ItalianCesso
Maybe some explination where should be the implant even when this video is only for filler

angularity if you are not thick skinned. high set sharp look is the most aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mulattomaxxer
Is it you?:unsure:

let's start from the fact that yours cheekbones overall are 404.

Some say it is bad, but I say, you can start from a clean sheet! :unsure: You can construct your own as you like.
Also, on a positive note, for you the looksmax is simple: lower forehead, project chin with the filler, and invest all the rest of your money into cheek fillers.

Also, you need to lean down, too fat. What's your fat percentage, or better BMI? you should be below 21 kg/m^2.

I also have cheekbone 404, but much leaner. When one is lean, your cheekbones come through no matter 404 or not. Mine are personally like O'Pry's anatomically, but way smaller. Gonna Opry-max :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 5786 and mulattomaxxer
Whatever Meeks are
1C88CF06 C6E0 4534 AB79 FA7E86333907

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Maybe some explination where should be the implant even when this video is only for filler

This is the one I watched and I can tell you, that they do not know SHIT themselves. I read a paper which has a detailed guideline how to fill the male cheek. It literally states that BOTH medial AND lateral cheeks should be filled.

In fact, what differs MOST between men and women, is not the lateral cheek, but angularity. Women have larger medial cheek, which is very round. While men have bone mass ALL across their cheek. sth like both the medial and lateral cheek are pronounced and angular, while women's should be a forward-projected ball.

If anyone has some other guidelines to read, I would want to read. SCIENtiFIC ONES. Plz share.

i want to fill cheeks with volux/voluma, do not want to walk around looking gay for the next 12 months. :unsure:

Here it is, the BEST source on the internet, it seems: https://www.thepmfajournal.com/features/post/treating-the-male-patient-with-dermal-fillers

Here is an exerpt:
" The male cheeks are flatter but more angulated when compared to female cheeks [5]. MRI studies have shown that whilst females have 1.5 times thicker subcutaneous fat compartment medially, male patients tend to have a uniform distribution "
Translation for dumbcels: "women have under-the-eye cheek largest, while guys have the same volume both under the eye and laterally"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and ItalianCesso
Lateral will give you the hollow cheekbones look. Forward is more important to improve your 3/4 and side profile view. It contours your face nicely.

An important thing to note about achieveing hollow cheekbones is that most models that have them only have them when sucking their cheeks in under ideal lighting.

You don't want too much bizygomatic width or you will look like a tranny. Below is a good example of what massive implants look like. Don't get these they look unnatrual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Frankly speaking, he looks like shit in this photo. Too much cheek projection. If he did not have a child, I would have thought he is geh,.. :unsure:
Keep coping

• So Sad
@Lagrange you a retard too because gay people have children all the time. Like your father for example

• Woah
Keep coping
Why? It is just my opinion...

He literally looks shit in this photo... Too much cheekbone with sunken cheeks is shit... looks malnourished :unsure:

Lateral will give you the hollow cheekbones look. Forward is more important to improve your 3/4 and side profile view. It contours your face nicely.

An important thing to note about achieveing hollow cheekbones is that most models that have them only have them when sucking their cheeks in under ideal lighting.

View attachment 1498169

You don't want too much bizygomatic width or you will look like a tranny. Below is a good example of what massive implants look like. Don't get these they look unnatrual.

Yeah, that dude in the link looks terrible with those.

Fro the ecxplanation though, I did not get how your measure the correct bi-zygo width: we all have different sized heads. So, the variation in "optimal" bizygo distances will be quite huge. So, maybe it can be somehow done with ratios? :unsure:

The problem with bigonial/bizygo ratio is that if one has a narrow jaw, then what? Remains still valid? Or we need some other ratio then?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
its the opposite, lateral is better for males. forward for females.

Lol what? @Kingkellz
It is legit. Some youtube plastic surgeons say that "lateral" is a feminine trait.

Others just inject 5 syringes into zygos and let them go :unsure:

The plastic surgeons I visited: non surprisingly, 1 of them said I need all filler into the medial cheek. The other said I need a little filler in the lateral :ROFLMAO:

In reality i need it in both parts. But it was fun to listen to them both. Unfortunately, cost money...:feelswah:

Honestly when it comes to cheekbones, MASS over ALL (but not deformed level).

Like Mads, helps you look evil

B0e79f2e3b8dc86fe25e6e18b8828fd3
C5112d4495a51819868f7e2b7c7a9d31
Bbe57ff3a8143d2de3e1049250122eba
Vkwwda m6dFXCxicg6dSf 1MJ22OVkyqu8zM5vbpE6c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926