What's it like living in Germany?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
So many Balkancels are moving out. Whats the truth really, is it as good as people say? And are there many Chads?

It's legit like this.

That's why soft betas like me never leave the house.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cornnyy, BigBiceps, Gebirgscel and 2 others
Fucking Germany is really scary country

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
I heard that everyone is happy and laughing

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Im gonna move out soon, thats all im gonna say

It's pretty decent but heavily cucked sadly. I've been to Köhlen, Aachen, Berlin, several towns around the border of the Netherlands/Germany and some other smaller cities that I don't remember the name of. Definetly recommendable but watch out for ghettos/heavily immigrant populated places

It's pretty decent but heavily cucked sadly. I've been to Köhlen, Aachen, Berlin, several towns around the border of the Netherlands/Germany and some other smaller cities that I don't remember the name of. Definetly recommendable but watch out for ghettos/heavily immigrant populated places
Are Germans Chads

Are Germans Chads
Most aren't but there's ALOT of fuckboys from my experience. Like fashionmaxxed kids with the shitty haircuts and rap/pop music.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Are Germans Chads
depends
even if exclude all the immigrants you can find many diverse chads but also subhumans

Where do you want to move ? I think you are muzzie? I do not think you want to really integrate into Germany?

depends
even if exclude all the immigrants you can find many diverse chads but also subhumans

Where do you want to move ? I think you are muzzie? I do not think you want to really integrate into Germany?
I don't even want to move, but a lot of people from my country are moving

I don't even want to move, but a lot of people from my country are moving
they can move as much as they want
but do not get surprised that they stay in low class or a national unrest comes up.

We can not carry everything. I hope this bubble bursts quickly so my rural area does not get affected by globo homo