What's IT Market in the UK?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I consider immigration to the UK to get job in IT. Is this difficult to get job in support or helpdesk? No work experience..

I consider immigration to the UK to get job in IT. Is this difficult to get job in support or helpdesk? No work experience..
Why tho? If you don’t like it working in that Field sucks ass

i do it, complete aids

How do you want to get in to the UK? It is nearly impossible to get a permanent residency and work permit there. Since they left the EU they totally closed down borders...

Good wages and the demand is high, but with high demand comes also very competitive environment, which translates to a lot of pressure, extra hours and you could be replaced by some curry very easily if you don't deliver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and DivineBeing
Impossible, especially with no proven experience. You could get a minimum wage factory/warehouse job though if you're lucky.

Impossible, especially with no proven experience. You could get a minimum wage factory/warehouse job though if you're lucky.
How do you want to get in to the UK? It is nearly impossible to get a permanent residency and work permit there. Since they left the EU they totally closed down borders...
ok so i stay in my slavic country :feelswhy: