whats its like to kiss a girl? and How can I experience this

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
chads of looksmax organization. whats it's like kissing a Girl for the first time? and How can Incels experience this. I tried to experience this in the mirror but it was too autosexual. So I tried to kiss portraits but it didn't work. just like there are fleshlights of pussy and blowjob, is there anything in the market where we can experience kissing?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
pay

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
A combination of the previous meal eaten by both of the parties? Or does it include the taste of lipstick or lip balm too? I'd even go so far as to hypothise that kisses may taste wet, if that makes sense. Or does it taste dry if a person has dry, chapped lips? Does the weather conditions influence the taste of a kiss? Does the humidity in the air lead to the kiss being more sloppy, and does a spring day lead to a kiss feeling drier than usual? Does the type of kiss effect it's taste? Does a small, quick kiss to the lips taste lighter than say a full on smooch session? Do people have a certain unique 'taste' to them? In this case, would it taste different kissing different people? Alas, we'll never know, and we'll have only theories to help us know how a kiss tastes, because we are after all PSLers, and it is common knowledge that PSLers don't kiss.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16213, thecel and 15 others
it feel good

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and .🇹🇩.
Be gl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj and .🇹🇩.
I've only got a cheek kiss so far and it feels good. I refuse lip kisses cause it disgusts me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12827, thecel and 7 others
Like wet and kinda warm if you go for a full makeout one

• +1
Reactions: thecel and .🇹🇩.
chads of looksmax organization. whats it's like kissing a Girl for the first time? and How can Incels experience this. I tried to experience this in the mirror but it was too autosexual. So I tried to kiss portraits but it didn't work. just like there are fleshlights of pussy and blowjob, is there anything in the market where we can experience kissing?
Kissing is lame / whatever.

French kissing is hot and makes me horny.

It feels like you get a tongue in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and .🇹🇩.
It used to feel wow great like a drug, but now it feels like nothing, because I know if I was psl 1 or 2 I wouldn't even be able to hold hands. The Blackpill ruined my life.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
It was good but felt a bit weird with two lips touching and all that, the intimacy about it was the best though. Overall felt nice to me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Depends on the girl. Maybe she uses too much tongue, or too little. Maybe she kissed too fast, or not fast enough. Maybe her breath just smells. Out of 6 girls, there is only 1 who I reeeeaaally liked kissing. When it’s good it’s great, when it’s not it’s not.

D8587441 201D 46AC 95E9 9A085F6A9059
I used to practice by kissing my fingers as if they were lips. Kinda weird ik, but it feels nice and I feel like it prepared me well enough to not kiss like a retard. Once you’re in that situation it comes pretty naturally but this is something you can try so you feel a bit more confident about it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and .🇹🇩.
It used to feel wow great like a drug, but now it feels like nothing, because I know if I was psl 1 or 2 I wouldn't even be able to hold hands. The Blackpill ruined my life.
but blackpill is true, it's an unfortunate truth of our existence, No one has been able to debunk blackpill. because its nature. You can debunk man-made things, not biology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Try kissing your mom

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Depends on the girl. Maybe she uses too much tongue, or too little. Maybe she kissed too fast, or not fast enough. Maybe her breath just smells. Out of 6 girls, there is only 1 who I reeeeaaally liked kissing. When it’s good it’s great, when it’s not it’s not.

View attachment 1093003I used to practice by kissing my fingers as if they were lips. Kinda weird ik, but it feels nice and I feel like it prepared me well enough to not kiss like a retard. Once you’re in that situation it comes pretty naturally but this is something you can try so you feel a bit more confident about it.
mirin sig, mind sharing me sauce

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and owlofathena
One of the best feelings in the world before I became blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and .🇹🇩.
@ArvidGustavsson Is from Sweden too ask him.

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

It’s pretty variable. My previous GF was literally the best kisser I ever had. My current GF is meh.
As for first time. I was surprised at how soft the girls lips were.

Idk I only had a hug from a girl. Still waitijg for my first kiss

• Love it
One of the best feelings in the world before I became blackpilled.
Wtf has the experience of kissing to do with being blackpilled

Wtf has the experience of kissing to do with being blackpilled
Blackpill affects from kissing to sex to relationships. It exposes the female nature. Females can't love any one. They are there for their pleasure and benefits only. Imagine kissing a female with this in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 2729
if you have >140 iq like me, you can feel it in the dream

It’s like kissing a man but instead of a man it’s a girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and .🇹🇩.
it's okay.
adding groping, stroking and so on to the mix, is what makes it better

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
you feel like winning