im at like 4.8 but 7.5 length

i think its the minimum to satisfy a girl, better would be 5-5.5

bigger than 5.5 and many girls cant handle it excrpt sluts maybe

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 18840
im at like 4.8 but 7.5 length

i think its the minimum to satisfy a girl, better would be 5-5.5

bigger than 5.5 and many girls cant handle it excrpt sluts maybe
Is 6.25 bpel and 5.4 inch girth good? (average of 3 points, 5.5 head, 5.5 base and 5?25 mid shaft)

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
yakhi there is no too big penis 🤙🤙
had multiple girls tell me how they either broke up with their boyfriend cuz of too big girth or didnt enjoy sex at all

and this was before they knew about my dick size

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
depends on canal width and depth

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
had multiple girls tell me how they either broke up with their boyfriend cuz of too big girth or didnt enjoy sex at all

and this was before they knew about my dick size
yakhi they might be lying tho. Break up because of too big dick doesnt sound really convincing

yakhi they might be lying tho. Break up because of too big dick doesnt sound really convincing
why would they lie about smth like this? also 1 of the foids literally wanted to cheat on her bf with me cuz of his big dick

people are way too obsessed about big dicks on here jfl theres a whole subreddit for big dicks as a problem and studies claim 4.8-5 inch girth are ideal for relationships and one night stands but according to this forum its 8x6 or death jfl

There's a minimum girth in a vacuum, and then a minimum girth while considering your volume

If you are eight inches in length, you will be stretching her out to the point you need less girth

If you are 4 inches in length, she will be loose enough that she can accommodate more girth

I would say minimum girth for 6" length is probably 4.75"+ for the average woman

Minimum girth for 7" length is probably 4.5"+

Minimum girth for 5" length is probably 5.25"+

These are my educated guesses for the average woman assuming she actually finds you attractive to begin with

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5inchcel, LooksOrDeath and buflek
why would they lie about smth like this? also 1 of the foids literally wanted to cheat on her bf with me cuz of his big dick

people are way too obsessed about big dicks on here jfl theres a whole subreddit for big dicks as a problem and studies claim 4.8-5 inch girth are ideal for relationships and one night stands but according to this forum its 8x6 or death jfl
8x5.5 or death because i am tall.

There's a minimum girth in a vacuum, and then a minimum girth while considering your volume

If you are eight inches in length, you will be stretching her out to the point you need less girth

If you are 4 inches in length, she will be loose enough that she can accommodate more girth

I would say minimum girth for 6" length is probably 4.75"+ for the average woman

Minimum girth for 7" length is probably 4.5"+

Minimum girth for 5" length is probably 5.25"+

These are my educated guesses for the average woman assuming she actually finds you attractive to begin with
whats minimum girth for 7.5 length u’dsay?

whats minimum girth for 7.5 length u’dsay?
It's tough to say less than 4.5" girth in any situation. But at 7.5" length you're probably gonna run into big dick problems if your girth is above average, or if you don't watch what you're doing