What’s more brutal the dick pill or the height pill?

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽
Both literally can’t be changed 😕

I’ve just deeped it tho a woman can literally just go gym get a nice ass and just like that her body has infinite smv.

Life is brutal for men ngl

Height pill because it affects you beyond your dating life. There's no dick halo if your height prevents you from entering the door. Even your bros will laugh at you, much less female attention.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, looksmaxxing223 and billymidnight
Height pill because it affects you beyond your dating life. There's no dick halo if your height prevents you from entering the door. Even your bros will laugh at you, much less female attention.
True. But the dick pill is very brutal to tho. After u break up with her she will tell everyone about how small ur penis is to everyone which is just humiliating

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro and looksmaxxing223
i'd say both tbh depends on circumstances.
if turbo manlet then its over, but if 5'7+ then you wont rlly be tormented for it
but dickpill is brutal imagine being a 6'2 blonde hair blue eyed chad, u get a girl and then she sees ur tiny dick. thats suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and billymidnight
the hate towards short men is much more intense than the hate towards short dick men

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, twojei, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
the hate towards short men is much more intense than the hate towards short dick men
honestly it's equal, some whores say "It's giving small dick energy"

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Dick pill. Anyone who says other wise is coping

You can be 6’5 with a dick less than 6 inches and if you hook up with your coworker. She’ll tell all the other women that it was disappointing and that you’re not packing

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight