Whats more impressive, 200kg deadlift or 140kg bench ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and St. Fraudcel
Bench

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 51465, WishIwasChico and 9 others
the bench press obviously. you can lift 200kg if you risk your lower back, you cant do shit for 140kg bench

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
the bench press obviously. you can lift 200kg if you risk your lower back, you cant do shit for 140kg bench
Wdym by lower back, cant you deadlift heavy with correct form ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 23558
Ofc do what you like. I hate deadlifts so i never do them lol
Bruh, but they so taxing, like when im on my 4th set my grip fatigue and failure is significantly increased from the last set of heavy deadlifts, I do 262.5kg conventional for 4-5 reps but when im on my 4th set i can only do 2 max before i have to let go do to grip failure.

140 kg bench is pretty good

A good looking face

Bench obviously

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The more you lift the more likely ur incel

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Bruh, but they so taxing, like when im on my 4th set my grip fatigue and failure is significantly increased from the last set of heavy deadlifts, I do 262.5kg conventional for 4-5 reps but when im on my 4th set i can only do 2 max before i have to let go do to grip failure.
It makes you stronger, but as I said I don’t enjoy it so I don’t do it. I don’t like back day in general tbh shits very boring and requires me to bend over a lot which I find uncomfortable.

The more you lift the more likely ur incel
View attachment 2750220
Brutal gymcelpill

Makes all those normfaggots who say “just go gym and shower and you’ll get women” look stupid

Retwrded normies often bring up how in muscular so I have an advantage with women when I tell them I’m incel. It’s hilarious, I explain to men that women do not view muscular men the same way men view in shape women. This is an issue I find the genders have. This is why women think men care about how much they earn when in reality no man cares about how much money a foid brings home

Only fags use the metric system