Whats my bf %?

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism
Currently like 220lbs (I know I don't really look it lol) at 6'3. What's my bf % and should I bulk a bit or cut?
Screenshot 20240119 092226 Photos2

• WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic and WhiteGoodman
Probably 25%-28%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll, androgenic and WhiteGoodman
How r u 220 tho? You don’t look like you have much muscle, and your stomach isn’t even that fat.

How r u 220 tho? You don’t look like you have much muscle, and your stomach isn’t even that fat.
Because I'm tall, other than that Idk. I have a 36" waist size for reference and am fairly big in general, like my bizygo width is very wide, etc.

I would say my back has some width too
Screenshot 20240119 100042 Photos

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What are your lifts?

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
What are your lifts?
210kg 1RM deadlift (mixed grip), 105kg Bench and 150kg Squat but only been lifting about a year so should get stronger hopefully. I have an 80ish inch wingspan so my bench always sucks, but deadlifts are easier

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Because I'm tall, other than that Idk. I have a 36" waist size for reference and am fairly big in general, like my bizygo width is very wide, etc.

I would say my back has some width too
View attachment 2685780
u have very weird fat distrib then most prolly in your thighgs and neck or something? IDK

• +1
210kg 1RM deadlift (mixed grip), 105kg Bench and 150kg Squat but only been lifting about a year so should get stronger hopefully. I have an 80ish inch wingspan so my bench always sucks, but deadlifts are easier
Are the rest 1rms too? What do you bench for reps and how many?

• +1
What’s your rep range like? Do you go for 5 or closer to 10 or more?
Tends to be like 3-8. I don't really do a bodybuilding Split, tend to do quite a bit of plyometrics and Sprints too and am in and out of the gym ASAP focusing on the best bang for my buck (e.g., do heavy deadlifts then some Split Squats, some hamstring Curls and maybe some calves) - just do 4 day Upper lower.

• +1
Tends to be like 3-8. I don't really do a bodybuilding Split, tend to do quite a bit of plyometrics and Sprints too and am in and out of the gym ASAP focusing on the best bang for my buck (e.g., do heavy deadlifts then some Split Squats, some hamstring Curls and maybe some calves) - just do 4 day Upper lower.

4 day upper/ lower is exactly what i’m doing starting from this week. Used to do p/p/l but it was very difficult to get everything in twice per week

• +1
4 day upper/ lower is exactly what i’m doing starting from this week. Used to do p/p/l but it was very difficult to get everything in twice per week
Yeah, I try minimum effective dose as I obviously want to look good but primarily I wanna be athletic, and too much volume would just fatigue me too much. Every now and then I'll do a deload and do some high volume bodybuilding stuff as its fun.

Think Upper lower mogs PPL unless roided.

• +1