What’s my body fat?

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
I had a caliper test and a hand held pulse test and both were around 11-13%. I have buccal fat removal Monday and subliminal liposuction to make my jaw pop even more.

I still have a lot of fullness in my upper cheek area which my doctor stated was my buccal fat pad. He felt inside my mouth. I have hollow cheeks in the right lighting… which is useless, but not as apparent for my body fat and muscularity.

Below is my jaw, as you can see isnt lacking bone. But rather too much buccal. Side view too.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, tallnegga and Artemis
Hard to tell tbh. I’d say 15%-ish. I think you have a decent amount of fat but your muscles are really big so it kind of evens out. I would honestly try to cut another 2-4 pounds.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Hard to tell tbh. I’d say 15%-ish. I think you have a decent amount of fat but your muscles are really big so it kind of evens out. I would honestly try to cut another 2-4 pounds.
I plan on going even lower. Just rough as you hit a plateau. Going to single digit body fat within this month. Clenbuterol.

5’9 162 lb*

Abs are only visible below 13%, he got decent defination would be around 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and sub5inchcel
are u natural

10%

• +1
Mirin hard af. Fuck I need to get lean again

• Love it
You can tell youre a twink with a shirt from that tiny pencil neck and zero gonial / jaw angle

And my cheeks are still bloated. Really hoping this BFR makes a difference 🥺.
Idk about BFR, u could have shit fat distribution or u lack bone support to strech ur skin to give hollow like appearance.

• +1
Idk about BFR, u could have shit fat distribution or u lack bone support to strech ur skin to give hollow like appearance.
I had RSM for a consult. I have good bones but facial fat distribution. I lack anterior zygo protris
Both of those are true. Did you see the rest photos on Imgur. I had a CT scan and had my face looked at by RSM, attraction theory and a couple others and I have bad fat distribution rather then bone is what they all told me. Just shitty. As BFR is still kinda shot in the dark.

This dhit was painful

Attachments

• 85E39D2D-7B50-41D3-BB5D-D8B71768D035.jpeg
    85E39D2D-7B50-41D3-BB5D-D8B71768D035.jpeg
    848.2 KB · Views: 0
  • F16BD72C-F100-4831-ADF3-6949BE0929F1.jpeg
    F16BD72C-F100-4831-ADF3-6949BE0929F1.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 0
I had a caliper test and a hand held pulse test and both were around 11-13%. I have buccal fat removal Monday and subliminal liposuction to make my jaw pop even more.

I still have a lot of fullness in my upper cheek area which my doctor stated was my buccal fat pad. He felt inside my mouth. I have hollow cheeks in the right lighting… which is useless, but not as apparent for my body fat and muscularity.

Below is my jaw, as you can see isnt lacking bone. But rather too much buccal. Side view too.

What’s your bodyweight, height and measurements?

You pretty much have achieved the “athletic look” if that’s what you’re going for and don’t need to be leaner all year round, except for the summer.

Abs are only visible below 13%, he got decent defination would be around 10-12%
im 15-16% bf and i can go higher and still have visible abs. It really depends on your abs insertions size and fat distribution.

around 15-17%