What’s my ES ratio?

But now that you've said the thing about getting a narrow face after reducing the cheekbones and jaw, I'm now more skeptical about it.

It looks fine.
I told about Arabincel case, if he wanted to reduce his facial width in order to get better ES ratio he would end up with narrow face. Everyone's case and face is different.

My ES ratio is the most off one in this forum

If I have an insanely high pfl and insanely low bizygomatic then what is it?
Hey looks it the dork who got me kicked off the discord server for saying his oneitis’ doxxing was his fault.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Hey looks it the dork who got me kicked off the discord server for saying his oneitis’ doxxing was his fault.
I didn't doxx her

Stop lusting over a 17 year old Jb you fucking pedo

•You provided her name, photo, and location
•She’s ugly
I didn't provide her location and I only said her first name

Someone else reverse image searched the photos of her, then found her Instagram which had her last name in it, then found her YouTube and other info which had the school name in it

Also she's 9-9.5/10, if you say she's ugly then what are her flaws?

I told about Arabincel case, if he wanted to reduce his facial width in order to get better ES ratio he would end up with narrow face. Everyone's case and face is different.
Mines 13.5-14cm with an IPD close to 61mm of width. Aiming for 2mm of expansion (IPD). Mouth is 50mm wide but downturned.

Mines 13.5-14cm with an IPD close to 61mm of width. Aiming for 2mm of expansion (IPD). Mouth is 50mm wide but downturned.
Not that bad.
Chico has 50mm mouth.
IPD isnt that bad either, es ratio should be fine too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
are u still mad about that

• Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Someone else reverse image searched the photos of her, then found her Instagram which had her last name in it, then found her YouTube and other info which had the school name in it
That’s still enough to make you primarily guilty in her doxxing. It’s like giving your retarded five year old child (in this case a forum full of incels) a gun and leaving the bullets in another room. If they end up loading the gun and shooting themselves. It’s still on you. You fucking dork.

I’m not in the business of sexualizing minors on an Incel forum but since you are, feel free to tell me how hot you think she is:ROFLMAO:

• +1

She is not anywhere near a 9-9.5/10, we only said that because of a picture where she looked like a bulldog. She isn't ugly, but she's too masculine. She is a 6/10 at best, it also depends upon your E and T levels whether you find her attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
That’s still enough to make you primarily guilty in her doxxing. It’s like giving your retarded five year old child (in this case a forum full of incels) a gun and leaving the bullets in another room. If they end up loading the gun and shooting themselves. It’s still on you. You fucking dork.

I’m not in the business of sexualizing minors on an Incel forum but since you are, feel free to tell me how hot you think she is:ROFLMAO:
I already said she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life

So I don't see how you think she's not attractive

I already said she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life

So I don't see how you think she's not attractive
Autistic child do you now concede it’s your fault the ugly girl you’re in love and obsessed with got doxxed by a curry and is getting harassed by incels?

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 3202
Not that bad.
Chico has 50mm mouth.
IPD isnt that bad either, es ratio should be fine too.
So will MSE fuck me up?
Autistic child do you now concede it’s your fault the ugly girl you’re in love and obsessed with got doxxed by a curry and is getting harassed by incels?
He may be attracted to her due to low T levels (I'm being serious).

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

People can doxx you just from visible view in your glasses and this dumb thought that sharing her social media pics (which can be reverse researched easily) probably even without changing size of image and giving her first name is good idea lol especially that forum lives with his oneitis drama lol
Im 18 already but i guess its not peak of human stupidity i can see in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
She is not anywhere near a 9-9.5/10, we only said that because of a picture where she looked like a bulldog. She isn't ugly, but she's too masculine. She is a 6/10 at best, it also depends upon your E and T levels whether you find her attractive or not.
What is her actual rating then if you are so good at rating others

I know the reason she wouldn't kiss me and let me touch her hair for 1k was because she knew I was so below her in looks that it was laughable for me to even bother asking

get fucking mental help jesus fucking christ holy ducking shit i’m so done with this shit forum

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
People can doxx you just from visible view in your glasses and this dumb thought that sharing her social media pics (which can be reverse researched easily) probably even without changing size of image and giving her first name is good idea lol especially that forum lives with his oneitis drama lol
Im 18 already but i guess its not peak of human stupidity i can see in my life.
Seriously this kid is so stupid I wouldn’t put it past him if when he grows up he leaves a loaded gun in his closet and his toddler shoots himself. Actual retard.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and needsolution
What is her actual rating then if you are so good at rating others

I know the reason she wouldn't kiss me and let me touch her hair for 1k was because she knew I was so below her in looks that it was laughable for me to even bother asking
She is 4/10 objectively in Poland
You should get some treatment because your mental health isnt okay and you will just make other people worse (like you did your love by sharing her info on incel forum).

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
get fucking mental help jesus fucking christ holy ducking shit i’m so done with this shit forum
Are you referring to @ArabIncel or @Short Ugly and Brown ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Zoneator, Shodredux and 4 others
Are you referring to @ArabIncel or @Short Ugly and Brown ?

not sure why he’d be referring to me lol, I was just tryna figure out my ES ratio

• +1
I can understand why he does this, he is coping hard by posting more pictures (no offense @ArabIncel ).
he’s mentally jll
and delusional

this nigger short ugly and brown is stupidest retardest person ever

golden glass mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 3202
I can understand why he does this, he is coping hard by posting more pictures (no offense @ArabIncel ).

You post too many pictures too frequently.

I was only trying to know what my ES ratio is lol that’s all. And the only reason I posted multiple pictures is for an accurate measurement. Nothing to do with coping

• +1
this forum would be a rather mundane place without personalities like these guys

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Shodredux, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Do u think I liked her so much because she's masculine looking and I'm feminine looking?

And because I have a weak lowerthird while she has a strong one?

And because I have a low fwhr while she has a high one?
this forum would be a rather mundane place without personalities like these guys

I was only trying to know what my ES ratio is lol that’s all. And the only reason I posted multiple pictures is for an accurate measurement. Nothing to do with coping
I don't mean now, I mean in general you post too much.
Do u think I liked her so much because she's masculine looking and I'm feminine looking?

And because I have a weak lowerthird while she has a strong one?

And because I have a low fwhr while she has a high one?
You may have a high amount of E, it doesn't matter though as long as you slay, pussy is pussy. I have an equal yet high amount of T and E.
Don't be too harsh, plus your reputation is slightly damaged when you act aggressively (though that doesn't really matter, since this is a huge sausage fest afterall).

Last edited:
appears worse than it is due to lower eyelid droop
A low es ratio is closely linked with low pfl . You will rarely find someone with a high pfl , have a low es ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
A low es ratio is closely linked with low pfl . You will rarely find someone with a high pfl , have a low es ratio.
I have a high PFL with Low ESR, it's what saves me, and it MIGHT save @ArabIncel . But I don't know what he can do about it personally.

Its not good same with ur pfl

pfl is unfixable atm sadly
I have a high PFL with Low ESR, it's what saves me, and it MIGHT save @ArabIncel . But I don't know what he can do about it personally.
I would take low esr over low pfl any day of the week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 3202

Mines not even incel tier low, it's still acceptable. Even then, guys with close set eyes like Marko Jaric still get women. I have a cousin with eyes so close that you would want to commit suicide immediately, he looks like Lionel Messi with EXTREMELY close set eyes with literally round, huge PCT eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Mines not even incel tier low, it's still acceptable. Even then, guys with close set eyes like Marko Jaric still get women. I have a cousin with eyes so close that you would want to commit suicide immediately, he looks like Lionel Messi with EXTREMELY close set eyes with literally round, huge PCT eyes.

Are mine Incel tier, death sentence close set?

Attachments

• 91B60509-50EF-4650-95C9-A1023EC30CC4.png
    91B60509-50EF-4650-95C9-A1023EC30CC4.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 19
  • D60BB42A-2921-46DC-9609-8526D2E10584.png
    D60BB42A-2921-46DC-9609-8526D2E10584.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 22
  • BEB241C1-2039-4D7F-A60C-7841B457A4C3.png
    BEB241C1-2039-4D7F-A60C-7841B457A4C3.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 9D37CA39-DC11-430A-869B-B5BE5D1B546B.png
    9D37CA39-DC11-430A-869B-B5BE5D1B546B.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 16

Fixable but requires invasive procedures and money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3202
Are mine Incel tier, death sentence close set?
I believe your current PFL saves your eyes from looking extremely close set, but your PFL itself is not good at all.

• +1
if u could put a small implant right here on the inside of ur orbitals:
522A9E37 B59C 4247 A375 2F9FF8D88719

it would widen ipd and pfl
Fixable but requires invasive procedures and money.
i think that eppley could come up with some thing if he really tried ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3202
I believe your current PFL saves your eyes from looking extremely close set, but your PFL itself is not good at all.

I suppose a lower eyelid retraction surgery would help even more by making my eyes more vertically narrow thereby giving the illusion of an even higher PFL?

I suppose a lower eyelid retraction surgery would help even more by making my eyes more vertically narrow thereby giving the illusion of an even higher PFL?
I guess it would, but I believe your upper eyelids are what needs the attention, not the lower ones.

I guess it would, but I believe your upper eyelids are what needs the attention, not the lower ones.

yeah I’m addressing that too. I’m probably having around $30k worth of work done on my eyes in the near future
In particular I’m doing all this for my eyes:

1. Lower eyelid retraction surgery.

2. Canthoplasty.

3. (Custom) Infraorbital rim implants (Primarily Anterior)

4. (Custom) Superior orbital rim implants (Primarily Medial-Vertical)

5. (Custom) Lateral orbital rim implants.

(And potentially (6) upper eyelid fillers, depending on how well (4) goes.)

(Will also make eyebrows horizontally longer which will make eyes look less close set.)

Last edited:
  • +1
We can put men on the fucking moon, anything is possible with enough time and study.
I like your attitude bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shodredux, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 3202 and LordNorwood
please stop

• +1