What's my face rating, and what's my SMV aggregate?

bayj0nes

bayj0nes

Iron
Do you think I have a chance to be in a relationship with a female?

I'm 5'8, 330lbs, 25yrs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I'm 5'8, 330lbs
you're dumb lost and found GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 15827, ROTTING and 2 others
Should do fine in the west

I'm 5'8, 330lbs, 25yrs.
Lose weight king just go for walks long walks try eating more whole foods slowly cutting out bad food. After 1 year or so you should be 200 pounds. Get longer legs whatever that surgery is they give to negros for basketball if you can be 5'11 you have hope

I'm 5'8, 330lbs, 25yrs.
This is why I make softmax threads, for people like this.

This is why I make softmax threads, for people like this.
He is an outlier. The majority will not look that much better after a better haircut, leanmax and stubble. And everyone here knows this. You aren't stating anything new.

He is an outlier.
If you say so.
The majority will not look that much better after a better haircut, leanmax and stubble.
Wrong, the majority WILL look better after doing those three things, it’s a minority that wouldn’t (ugly/deformed/severely recessed).
And everyone here knows this. You aren't stating anything new.
Even if “everyone” knows this (they don’t), there are plenty of normies discussing surgery when they haven’t even fully softmaxxed.

If you say so.

Wrong, the majority WILL look better after doing those three things, it’s a minority that wouldn’t (ugly/deformed/severely recessed).
Nah. The majority will still not look much better in the grand scheme of things. They are held back by pheno/overall harmony. A minority have deformed jaws or whatever but have otherwise good pheno/harmony so surgeries can help them. Most are better off Moneymaxxing/Statusmaxxing or maybe RTT if they aren't very short or truecel tier.
Even if “everyone” knows this (they don’t), there are plenty of normies discussing surgery when they haven’t even fully softmaxxed.
Chances are they tried all the shit you said but it didn't really help them. You are seriously overestimating the average looks level here.

He is low IQ. Fucking 180 lbs overweight and asking for a rate on incel forums.
He could become a plus size male model

He could become a plus size male model
If he has good pheno, he could legit become a chad. Most truecel to chad ascensions are due to weight loss.