what’s my face shape?

tato00_0

tato00_0

Iron
lmk what’s my face shape as it is rn, and what you think it’d be when i lose the bloat.

personally idk how to feel because i just have a wide skull + bloat so it just makes my face look gigantic

rn i think have a mix of square and oval, but when i get lean i think id have jordan’s type of “heart” shaped face (before all the surgeries ofc) cuz of my zygos and my smaller chin idk, lmk bhais

Attachments

• IMG_3424.jpeg
    IMG_3424.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • D84BADF2-D23B-4A6F-9CBD-C845852E28B6.jpeg
    D84BADF2-D23B-4A6F-9CBD-C845852E28B6.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
indian

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Adelholzener, paveldurovreal and 1 other person
lmk what’s my face shape as it is rn, and what you think it’d be when i lose the bloat.

personally idk how to feel because i just have a wide skull + bloat so it just makes my face look gigantic

rn i think have a mix of square and oval, but when i get lean i think id have jordan’s type of “heart” shaped face (before all the surgeries ofc) cuz of my zygos and my smaller chin idk, lmk bhais
indian

You would need to lean out a bit more to get a more accurate answer

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson and ryuken

rectangle