What’s my rating 15m

yaaaaa3333

yaaaaa3333

Iron
Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
5
What can I do to ascend I know my infras are cooked I am on dermatologist approved medication for acne and I’m trying to get on isotretinoin
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Curry

Over
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
orbital decompression, rhinoplasty, and bimax. Not much you can do softmaxxing-wise tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Jesus God your ugly tho

you got the Indian bug eyes of doom 🤢

Sub5
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and americanpakitruvcel
Isn’t LHTN like top 0.1% for you? I thought you hated Indians too much to rate one that high
He's top tier Indian actor/model

Plus he has more Caucasian features

Never said ALL Indians were ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel

Similar threads

Narvinesh1215@
Replies
10
Views
81
ascendpotion
A
Narvinesh1215@
Replies
0
Views
19
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
gorespurgatoryz
Replies
9
Views
78
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
ryze1x
Replies
1
Views
49
Nutt
Nutt
grintel67
Replies
11
Views
139
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top