What’s my rating ?.I want to improve but think it’s over and I don’t have more room (19M

J

JustWannaImprove271

Iron
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
2
I’ve tanned. Grown hair. Grown a mustache cause of philtrum. Got into the gym.
What more?
It’s the eye area itself that is problem
But I don’t know what to do more?
I’ve been yearning alot for a buccal fat removal and wanted to do it already to make the cheekbones more prominent. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5624.jpeg
    IMG_5624.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5410.jpeg
    IMG_5410.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 040CEAFB-5001-4F93-BA8F-DC2230129591.jpeg
    040CEAFB-5001-4F93-BA8F-DC2230129591.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5343.jpeg
    IMG_5343.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HahaLol
Can someone rate me ?
 
good physique but kinda unlucky with the face. most of which easily fixable.
i'd personally focus on your eyebrow area (getting them cleaned up a fuck ton) and upping daily potassium which will remove a decent bit of the bloating. you can do this easily with supplements or even like half a liter - a liter of coconut water daily. and a fixup on the hair is needed. imo it'll look way better mid length if well maintained
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top