Whats my SMV in USA?

Thats a fact babyface. This is why you anglefraud your face, and censor photos in which you look straight at the camera.
How can I cope?!

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
fix your face get LL and your done

• +1
So @6ft5manlet wasn't larping after all.

highest T poster.

• +1
0000 , Americans hate Germans regardless of bod or face . Period

• +1
  • +1
tf is this subhuman talking about
IM TALKING ABOUT U, IMBRED IMMIGRANT. NO ONE LIKES GERMANS SO STAY IN HAMBURG U LOOK LIKE THERESA MAY BTW

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
IM TALKING ABOUT U, IMBRED IMMIGRANT. NO ONE LIKES GERMANS SO STAY IN HAMBURG U LOOK LIKE THERESA MAY BTW
keep barking you barbie doll looking ass faggot bitch ass porcelain brown looking shitskin dork nobody gives a fuck about your opinion here. i mog you to your mother's grave after i rape her, behead her and bury her in my backyard

• +1
keep barking you barbie doll looking ass faggot bitch ass porcelain brown looking shitskin dork nobody gives a fuck about your opinion here. i mog you to your mother's grave after i rape her, behead her and bury her in my backyard
Makes no sense if u bury her in your yard, she’ll only be a few meters away from u so technically u only mog me by 4 meters , sit down Theresa May

• +1

Attachments

• D8EE3E6F-01B8-4850-A4A0-DD5AA15209F2.png
    D8EE3E6F-01B8-4850-A4A0-DD5AA15209F2.png
    143 KB · Views: 55
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and Sal123
OP is a genuine mentalcel LARP
Are you retarded son? They have sent that before. I already proved I uploaded that pic to that website 🤣🤦‍♂️ Absolutely delusional

• +1
Are you retarded son? They have sent that before. I already proved I uploaded that pic to that website 🤣🤦‍♂️ Absolutely delusional
Dude what’s wrong with you you’re on par if not worse than @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Dude what’s wrong with you you’re on par if not worse than @Short Ugly and Brown
You're a retard son. Don't you think I'd have reverse searched everything if I was larping? It makes no sense at all
Keep projecting

• +1
You're a retard son. Don't you think I'd have reverse searched everything if I was larping? It makes no sense at all
Keep projecting
Tales from your granny’s basement

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
OP is a genuine mentalcel LARP
I already knew it, it’s really Theresa May like I said cos she had a sex change but rumour has it they she now looks like a rat and is on looksmax OP u loser , low life from my dick to your mums smelly pussy
Keep projecting
Cos u r retarded son . Simple as

Attachments

• DF6177C5-3F68-4E14-8869-1CA6407FD71D.jpeg
    DF6177C5-3F68-4E14-8869-1CA6407FD71D.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
I already knew it, it’s really Theresa May like I said cos she had a sex change but rumour has it they she now looks like a rat and is on looksmax OP u loser , low life from my dick to your mums smelly pussy

Cos u r retarded son . Simple as
Stop comparing me to that bitch son
Utter cope 24/7
I havent got a baby face either

• +1
@6ft5manlet is really a curry doll who had a failed sex change

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Rift and Titbot
Tales from your granny’s basement
You are one of the most pissweak autistic greycels on this site. Jfl at your tryhard ass pfp from peaky blinders lmfao
Keep trying to avoid the fact that I exist. and that my existence makes you cry in agony

• +1
Stop comparing me to that bitch son
Utter cope 24/7
I havent got a baby face either
Why are you still claiming to be this guy? How fucked in the head are you 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, tylerhunter97 and Sal123
@6ft5manlet is really a curry doll who had a failed sex change
First they say I look asian, now that I look curry. What a bunch of retarded shitskins that'd kill for my german blood
Why are you still claiming to be this guy? How fucked in the head are you 😂😂
🤦‍♂️ Beyond delusional at this point.

• +1
You’re right OP I found u , very bootiful gyal

Attachments

• 14206132-4015-4019-9FCB-8FFD71287240.jpeg
    14206132-4015-4019-9FCB-8FFD71287240.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 3FF025E4-BF44-4C44-B71A-E23C6BA0BB07.jpeg
    3FF025E4-BF44-4C44-B71A-E23C6BA0BB07.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Your smv is lots!

• +1
First they say I look asian, now that I look curry. What a bunch of retarded shitskins that'd kill for my german blood

Asians r curry’s u absolute tapeworm
Parasite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
What is your workout routine bro?

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
Asians are curries??? Or curries are asians??? Tf is this retard saying
Go back to suck dick barbie

Jim Stroppani's

View attachment 195280
@Rift678 @Titbot
He is begging for mercy
@Playboypuertorican
Wtf why would u post private messages that just proves what a looser u r go to sleep

• +1
Body is 50% of attraction (out of which height is the most important, then frame, then muscles)
Yea I take back what I said. Body is prob a lot more than 5% of attraction but not sure if I'd go as far as 50%. Having wide shoulders and above average height is a halo.
I heard from a woman who has a preference of good bodies saying that she can fuck a nice body but you can't fuck a face. Well, technically you can but you get the gist lmao.

• +1
Yea I take back what I said. Body is prob a lot more than 5% of attraction but not sure if I'd go as far as 50%. Having wide shoulders and above average height is a halo.
I heard from a woman who has a preference of good bodies saying that she can fuck a nice body but you can't fuck a face. Well, technically you can but you get the gist lmao.
Yeah it depends on the case but someone like Zyzz went from a subhuman to God just by adding muscle.

• +1
Yeah it depends on the case but someone like Zyzz went from a subhuman to God just by adding muscle.
That's where you're wrong. Zyzz had a well above average face lol I don't think he was ever subhuman. In fact his eye area was pretty good not to mention his jaw was striking too.
937.jpg

• +1
That's where you're wrong. Zyzz had a well above average face lol I don't think he was ever subhuman. In fact his eye area was pretty good not to mention his jaw was striking too.
937.jpg
Why would you post an after photo to prove your point?
giphy.gif

Would you be telling him he is way above average if he posted here before looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and tylerhunter97
Why would you post an after photo to prove your point?
giphy.gif

Would you be telling him he is way above average if he posted here before looksmaxing?
View attachment 195452View attachment 195453View attachment 195454
Whether before or after I was just talking about his face alone.
Is this better? lmao
1c2b43fa8844e0f8545b0b6e1c1e8f5d.png

My point is he had very decent face to begin with. I'm not denying that him getting muscles made him more attractive.

Btw he hasn't even finished puberty in those pics. 1st pic he looks like recessed gamer Shroud lol but other 2 pics he looks normal aka his pre-puberty self

• +1
if the psl scale goes to 8 you are a 7.5 psl.

Virtually every girl you walk by will think you are one of the most attractive guys they’ve ever seen irl.

Almost every girl you talk will have never been with a guy better looking than you

Your life is on super easy mode

• +1
This proves that gymcelling is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and shimada
Face looks like a 6/10

• +1

but you look just like my uncle bhai

• +1
Whether before or after I was just talking about his face alone.
Is this better? lmao
1c2b43fa8844e0f8545b0b6e1c1e8f5d.png

My point is he had very decent face to begin with. I'm not denying that him getting muscles made him more attractive.

Btw he hasn't even finished puberty in those pics. 1st pic he looks like recessed gamer Shroud lol but other 2 pics he looks normal aka his pre-puberty self
The thing is that his face improved a lot after looksmaxing, sure he is an anomaly which means 99% of people won't get a result like this (it's enough to look at his coping brother) but his face looked very average before looksmaxing:

• +1
not at all kek.
She gets mogged by 90% of foids at the gym.
Why do you even take pics with that ?
She's my friend and has been for a long time. Also, she doesn't get fogged that often (even though she clearly aint unfoggable)

• +1
She's my friend and has been for a long time. Also, she doesn't get fogged that often (even though she clearly aint unfoggable)
post frontal pic ?

• +1
dw i'm not a masochist
Stop acting patrician taste, she looks good. And you can see her full face on the picture in which my face is blurred.

• +1
Stop acting patrician taste, she looks good. And you can see her full face on the picture in which my face is blurred.
she gets haloed by her body, but her face is truecel.

• +1