Whats so bad about being a mutt/hybrid if you look like a freaking God?

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
Specially if its the best features of both races being combined to create a mogger demi god?

Better be that than some 100% pure nordicuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 2403
cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17291
Being dark is always a failo for a male. You have to be exceptionally good-looking to overcome Ethnik failo substantially enough that it has minimal impact.

Even then, I think a top-tier Northern European man will always mog a top-tier mutt or full Ethnik because of colouring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Lmao, germanlooks and 3 others
nothing. the racepill is cope for every race except indians.
being good looking is its own race, remember that good looking men don't lose.

only subhumans cope with all this extra little shit, reminder that anyone telling you "muh muh you need to be muh muh northwestern euro or you're incel" is some eurotrash incel subhuman who'll never touch a vagina
I say all this as a white guy btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pit, Mongrelcel, alriodai and 6 others
Being dark is always a failo for a male. You have to be exceptionally good-looking to overcome Ethnik failo substantially enough that it has minimal impact.

Even then, I think a top-tier Northern European man will always mog a top-tier mutt or full Ethnik because of colouring.
Black hair + light brown eyes + caucasoid eye area (non bug eyed) and straight thin nose = slayer of every race of woman

There is a reason Superman was created to be Black haired + europoid face features. And not a northern European blonde.

Blonde northern European = cuck to Black man or settle for noodles. Its over for northern euro males. They are only worshipped in latin america and east asia. Elsewhere is dominated by dark caucasoid and hybrid slayers

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
It doesn’t matter what race or ethnicity you are, if you are a Chad then all the naysayers are coping doglets who seethe and convulse in constant torment

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Looks234, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
Black hair + light brown eyes + caucasoid eye area (non bug eyed) and straight thin nose = slayer of every race of woman

There is a reason Superman was created to be Black haired + europoid face features. And not a northern European blonde.

Blonde northern European = cuck to Black man or settle for noodles. Its over for northern euro males. They are only worshipped in latin america and east asia. Elsewhere is dominated by dark caucasoid and hybrid slayers

Black hair and brown eyes are always a failo for men. Superman was probably created that way to make life easier for the comic inkers/printers or something. Chad is overwhelmingly depicted as blond in all Western media, with Superman being one of the few exceptions.

The craziest results I've ever seen from Tinder are in that catfish thread with strawberry blond Hugh Laughton-Scott. Literal foid-tier results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane

only subhumans cope with all this extra little shit, reminder that anyone telling you "muh muh you need to be muh muh northwestern euro or you're incel" is some eurotrash incel subhuman who'll never touch a vagina
Cope.
Ethnic tax affect every non white men .
Not just pheno in general , but girl would reject you on your religion , name ...
trivial shit like that .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Lmao, Deleted member 16618 and 2 others
Cope.
Ethnic tax affect every non white men .
Not just pheno in general , but girl would reject you on your religion , name ...
trivial shit like that .
Cope
Every race except indian has no problem, $20 says you’re indian or indian adjacent

also how could I even be coping jfl, I’m white

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
It doesn't matter

Cope
Every race except indian has no problem, $20 says you’re indian or indian adjacent

also how could I even be coping jfl, I’m white
Then why do non white fail miserably at online dating ? :hnghn:
Why every tinder Slayer in general is white ?

Last edited:

Not only colouring but especially white facial features (=ideal)
I would say that being a bit dark WITH WHITE FEATURES is very good and exotic
But most mutts/ethnics don't have white features, the ones that have them are chads

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Then why do non white fail miserably at online dating ? :hnghn:
Why every tinder Slayer is in general is white ?
Good looking men don’t fail at online dating
Non-good looking men fail at online dating

if you’re failing at online dating you’re just not good looking, stop coping with all this extra shit

Black hair and brown eyes are always a failo for men. Superman was probably created that way to make life easier for the comic inkers/printers or something. Chad is overwhelmingly depicted as blond in all Western media, with Superman being one of the few exceptions.

The craziest results I've ever seen from Tinder are in that catfish thread with strawberry blond Hugh Laughton-Scott. Literal foid-tier results.
Also softboypill. Hugh is a softboy and women believe they could ltr a chad that also looks like a softboy.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
So according to this logic light skinned MENAs and Pakistanis are slayers.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Superman is white as fuck, with light blue eyes
North atlandid pheno
Much whiter than all southern europe

• +1

Very true. Atleast here in america, the indian tax is fucking brutal. I remember seeing a 20 year old indian in the sauna last week, lean, 5’10, good bone structure, good soft tissue facial features, great hair and beard, but i could see from my own perspective how despite meeting every requirement for attractiveness, his phenotype and dark brown skin severely lowered his appeal, he didnt even seem attractive to me despite meeting every objective standard for attractiveness

Bullshit, dark hair mogs

Very true. Atleast here in america, the indian tax is fucking brutal. I remember seeing a 20 year old indian in the sauna last week, lean, 5’10, good bone structure, good soft tissue facial features, great hair and beard, but i could see from my own perspective how despite meeting every requirement for attractiveness, his phenotype and dark brown skin severely lowered his appeal
To be honest I think it’s more about the stereotypes surrounding indian men than anything
I don’t think they’re necessarily inherently a bad looking people most of the time, it’s just that every white girl has legions of them being autistic in their dms and she doesn’t know any irl, so automatically she dislikes them and creates a negative association

So according to this logic light skinned MENAs and Pakistanis are slayers.
I’ve known a lot of girls who go crazy for (good looking) arabs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gamma and Xangsane
Specially if its the best features of both races being combined to create a mogger demi god?

Better be that than some 100%
Yes
FaceApp 1642447201422

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Jagged0
Good looking men don’t fail at online dating
Non-good looking men fail at online dating

if you’re failing at online dating you’re just not good looking, stop coping with all this extra shit
Thats mean Chadpreet slay .
Doesn't that disprove your other point btw.
2408791 d5wjuikhkiu61 1
Images 65

To be honest I think it’s more about the stereotypes surrounding indian men than anything
I don’t think they’re necessarily inherently a bad looking people most of the time, it’s just that every white girl has legions of them being autistic in their dms and she doesn’t know any irl, so automatically she dislikes them and creates a negative association
Its also their phenotype though. The south indian phenotype has always been mocked and undesirable, any fetishized/sex appeal icons from india have been the north indians, and even the good looking north indians are few and far between

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Also softboypill. Hugh is a softboy and women believe they could ltr a chad that also looks like a softboy.

He's a strange bird for sure. Structurally his face is very masculine and yet he looks very friendly and gentle.

He's more of an old-fashioned gentlemanly softboy rather than the usual soyish hipster feminine softboy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thats mean Chadpreet slay .
Doesn't that disprove your other point btw.
View attachment 1504213View attachment 1504216
I said racepill is cope for every race except indians
I didn't say chad indians don't slay
look up any time I've mentioned the racepill, my go-to way of wording it is generally "Racepill is cope for every race except indians, chad indians still slay though."

He's a strange bird for sure. Structurally his face is very masculine and yet he looks very friendly and gentle.

He's more of an old-fashioned gentlemanly softboy rather than the usual soyish hipster feminine softboy.
And that's ideal to many women.

Do you think this morph would look even better with a slightly taller lower third?
Possibly, it would be perfect with wider lips and symmetrical eyebrows

all of you are ridiculously wrong
here is the actual truth: the ONLY part of looks theory that is TRULY subjective is coloring. You will ALWAYS find massive amounts of girls who like pretty much every type of coloring you can think of, but you will NEVER find a girl who likes recessed jaws.

there are two main types of girls, 1. girls who like exotic (blonde girls who like dark hair) and, 2. girls who like familiar (blonde girls who like blonde hair)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 16618
And that's ideal to many women.

I think this is a niche many of us need to see if we can fit into, assuming you can still get decent results if sub-Chad.

I'm not sure how much this look comes down to inherent facial structure vs. facial expressions and mannerisms though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I said racepill is cope for every race except indians
I didn't say chad indians don't slay
look up any time I've mentioned the racepill, my go-to way of wording it is generally "Racepill is cope for every race except indians, chad indians still slay though."
Then what exactly is the racepill in your opinion.

The racepill is mostly cope. Its just that when girls think of curries, they picture a subhuman dravidian

Then what exactly is the racepill in your opinion.
non-existent
the average couple is same race dating, interracial couples are still rare, that's not any kind of racepill.
the average person of any race isn't incel (even indians)
and the average person does not think negatively about any race, with the one exception weirdly being indians, many many girls have a problem with indian men, as I said likely due to the stereotype related to indians flooding their dms.

there is no racepill, there's a don't be indian unless you're good looking pill and nothing else.
people blaming their race for their lack of success in dating are never good looking and never nt, think about it.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 16618
I think this is a niche many of us need to see if we can fit into, assuming you can still get decent results if sub-Chad.

I'm not sure how much this look comes down to inherent facial structure vs. facial expressions and mannerisms though.
As women value LTRs more than hookups they would obviously gravitate towards the softboy.

Very true. Atleast here in america, the indian tax is fucking brutal. I remember seeing a 20 year old indian in the sauna last week, lean, 5’10, good bone structure, good soft tissue facial features, great hair and beard, but i could see from my own perspective how despite meeting every requirement for attractiveness, his phenotype and dark brown skin severely lowered his appeal, he didnt even seem attractive to me despite meeting every objective standard for attractiveness
I can't pin point why Curries are ugly but my hypothesis is that they have shit skin along with 'monkeyish features' that makes them unattractive is the best way to describe it. Coloring seems like an uneven dark tone, along with hairiness just makes it bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and Deleted member 9446

Maybe, meds mog tho.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and MiroslavBulldosex
i look like a male version of this as a mutt and will get surgeries, i really hope the white man will eventually accept me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No, they don't. Bad colouring + feminine + physically weak and diminutive.
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Meds are 10 times more masculine than pale Nerdic twinks, keep coping, we have ideal coloring you delusional subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 15099
Whitecel permavirgins are gaslighting. There’s mutts and tyrones slaying more than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

Meds are 10 times more masculine than pale Nerdic twinks, keep coping, we have ideal coloring you delusional subhuman.
idk i feel like masc nordics mog ngl

something about it looks good.

but yeah it can look feminine.

inb4 im nerdic

No, they don't. Bad colouring + feminine + physically weak and diminutive.
Med and northern european mix=mogs if you get the best of both worlds

Yeah i dont know where he was going with that. The only non masculine feature on meds typically is there chin, but im 1/3sicilian and 50% norweigan and 20% czech/lithuanian with a mogger chin (mogger height and width wise, could use 2mm more of projection to be optimal according to surgeon tho)

Hugh

Meds are short and feminine with poor grip strength:

HCV1.gif

Ideal colouring for males is this:

Hugh

Or maybe this:

455a33c379ebec2fb1160ab2ff94d3e1f0b98c28.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Black hair and blue eyes mog
Fuark I missed out. Although my Brown eyes still in the light side and reflects the sunlight in a nice way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
idk i feel like masc nordics mog ngl

something about it looks good.

but yeah it can look feminine.

inb4 im nerdic
Post examples tbh, Nordics may have an edge on bone structure and height, but they usually have shit eyebrows and hairlines, also most of them nowadays are soy chugging cucks, JFL at the “muh we wuz vikings” cope.

North Atlantids are the biggest moggers icl, but Meds come close.

Last edited: