Whats so bad about being a mutt/hybrid if you look like a freaking God?

Meds are short and feminine with poor grip strength:

HCV1.gif
Med countries 404 :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Yeah i dont know where he was going with that. The only non masculine feature on meds typically is there chin, but im 1/3sicilian and 50% norweigan and 20% czech/lithuanian with a mogger chin (mogger height and width wise, could use 2mm more of projection to be optimal according to surgeon tho)
Idk about that, I think if anything it would be facial width, I am pure Med and have a pretty good chin.

Med countries 404 :hnghn:

Turkey is a Med country genetically (culturally assimilated indigenous Anatolians) and Chile is predominantly Med also.

Just lol if you think Spain, Portugal or Italy would have higher grip strength values than these places.

Post examples tbh, Nordics may have an edge on bone structure and height, but they usually have shit eyebrows and hairlines, also most of them nowadays are soy chugging soyboys, JFL at the “muh we wuz vikings” cope.

North Atlantids are the biggest moggers icl, but Meds come close.
ye tbh fair enough.

Meds are short and feminine with poor grip strength:

HCV1.gif
Based on what
In this graphic there are 0 med countries
Turkey and Iran aren't med :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Turkey is for sure. Very genetically similar to Greece
Turkey isn't med retard
They have a lot of asian dna
Original greeks are nothing like turks, but many modern greeks have anatolian dna

Also, found this study that does include Med countries in Europe.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ross_Europe_-North_South_and_EastWest_divides
Seems that southern europe have the same strength level of eastern europe (Poland, Baltics)
So it's just german and nordics that are stronger than other europeans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Toth's thot and Deleted member 17291