Whats so bad about hair systems? Why do balding people refuse to get them?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Whats so bad about hair systems? Why do balding people refuse to get them?

They are shit and don't stay on your head. Complete snake oil.

They are shit and don't stay on your head. Complete snake oil.
the only reason is they dont stay in ur head? surely theres a solution to stick something to skin since we can go to fucking mars

same reason they don't follow skincare routines, men are crabs in a bucket and gaslight each other into not taking care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Mr.Proper, oldcelloser and 1 other person
the only reason is they dont stay in ur head? surely theres a solution to stick something to skin since we can go to fucking mars

Of course they stay on your head. That isn't the problem. I'll list the problems:
  • You gotta either go to a studio and get ripped off or order them online and hope it matches your hair
  • You need to either go to a stylist or explain to a hairdresser that you're wearing a wig
  • Gotta get a new one every 6 months or so, costs add up. They lose color over time, and also get dryer. You can get it re-colored at a studio and use products to rehydrate it but it's more cost and you can't keep doing it.
  • The system hair will never quite naturally match the rest of your hair in density or texture especially in areas like the temples that's usually where you can see a mismatch even with rich people like Mike O'Hearn.
  • The front lace has to be re-attached every few days to every day in hot weather, which means cleaning the glue off the lace and regluing it every time you shower. Adds considerable time to your routine and good luck locking yourself in a bathroom for an hour with your date waiting for you in the morning.
  • If you get lazy with re-attaching the front, it will peel up when you get sweaty, like when you're in a club or at a party.
  • If it's a full lace system you have to re-attach the whole thing, which is even more annoying. If it's got a barrier lining you can use a stronger glue and leave it attached for longer but it will itch like crazy after a few days.
  • If you get serious with a girl at some point you need to tell her you're wearing a wig and hope she doesn't lose attraction for you (she will).
  • If the attachment isn't done perfectly it's possible to snag the edge of the system with a fingernail, which will be an anxiety anytime anyone puts their hand near your hand.
  • You need to have a fairly dense back and sides for it to look good. Most people who are balding enough to need a hair system don't have thick enough temples to pull it off. That's largely why I stopped wearing them, my temples had disappeared and people were asking why I had an undercut.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 17829
Had one for 3-4 years and I dunno wtf the first guy is talking about them falling off 😂 I’ve been skydiving and on rollercoasters with them but yeah definitely gonna fall off! 😂

It’s last resort as this was my only option as I’m NW7 with shit back and side density, I’ve been with hundreds of girls since having this done and if I had gone to the club NW7 I would of come home alone everytime.

You can goto salon every 2-4 weeks for maintenance where they will take it off clean and glue/tape back on but it’s cheaper and more convenient to learn yourself which I have been doing for past 3 years and it takes roughly 2 hours every 2-3 weeks for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChadlet, oldcelloser and Deleted member 17829
Had one for 3-4 years and I dunno wtf the first guy is talking about them falling off 😂 I’ve been skydiving and on rollercoasters with them but yeah definitely gonna fall off! 😂

It’s last resort as this was my only option as I’m NW7 with shit back and side density, I’ve been with hundreds of girls since having this done and if I had gone to the club NW7 I would of come home alone everytime.

You can goto salon every 2-4 weeks for maintenance where they will take it off clean and glue/tape back on but it’s cheaper and more convenient to learn yourself which I have been doing for past 3 years and it takes roughly 2 hours every 2-3 weeks for me.
respect, ill do this if i ever go bald

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

correct
because they are :bluepill: retards and therefore low IQ :feelsuhh:;the guy above is correct
lol imagine not getting a HT or hair system when you are visibly balding= 80 IQ :soy::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i see you have problems with hair now too? makes sense because whites have the highest balding rate with the weakest haircell. Sad go :feelswhy:

actual cope, you know for a fact that ur hairs already receded (just like ur chin as well). You just dont have the money currently to get hair transplant. But just wondering for future purposes :ROFLMAO::lul::feelswhy: i can read u like a book fag