What’s so bad about TikTok “looksmaxxers”

staxk

staxk

Iron
I mean I get yeah yeah, “theyre new gens and could never understand my psychology” but honestly everyone at some point was new to something so why gatekeep it ? It just doesn’t make any sense to have a special autist club with no new members and if anything TikTok has made looksmaxxer better.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy, Jonas2k7, protomogger9873 and 3 others
I mean I get yeah yeah, “theyre new gens and could never understand my psychology” but honestly everyone at some point was new to something so why gatekeep it ? It just doesn’t make any sense to have a special autist club with no new members and if anything TikTok has made looksmaxxer better.
They are gay and sells courses

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, BoredPrince and Bitchwhipper2
Kinda agree. But they water down the culture.

But its always fun when new types of people come around to the forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Sapieeen, datboijj and 1 other person
Kinda agree. But they water down the culture.

But its always fun when new types of people come around to the forum
Yeah agreed but some of this culture needs some watering down

• Ugh..
Reactions: say∅, UZB_Strebl and JeromeMorrow
Sorry I fucking suck at typing with these big ass popups I meant to say looksmaxin/ org got better from the exposure of TikTok
no prob, but how .org got better since tiktok?

no prob, but how .org got better since tiktok?
The amount of hate from mfs on the org is actually insane it’s not really abt maxxin ur looks just mirin chads and screaming slurs at anyone below 6 psl but TikTok blackpil just cares about lookin better and actually give advice

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, say∅, piec and 1 other person
Becuz they are fags who pawn off free stuff from here and sell it

• +1
Reactions: scooter
The amount of hate from mfs on the org is actually insane it’s not really abt maxxin ur looks just mirin chads and screaming slurs at anyone below 6 psl but TikTok blackpil just cares about lookin better and actually give advice
bro u really serious?

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
Because they would monetize everything and be cringe

Because they would monetize everything and be cringe

• Hmm...
Reactions: aejdead
apart from the fact that It has not made looksmax Better at all, 90% of the userbase rn has no knowledge, if u compare It with the userbase of before It became a Tiktok Trend the difference Is outrageous.

We also hate them cause they promote cope exercises supposed to improve Ur face(they don't) and sell courses while having no knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, datboijj, say∅ and 1 other person
apart from the fact that It has not made looksmax Better at all, 90% of the userbase rn has no knowledge, if u compare It with the userbase of before It became a Tiktok Trend the difference Is outrageous.

We also hate them cause they promote cope exercises supposed to improve Ur face(they don't) and sell courses while having no knowledge.
lmao it was literally the same. exactly the same even id say, you only say that because once the knowledge was new to you and it seemed impressive, but people spewed very similar bullshit. people from tiktok usually make 3 posts get insulted to oblivion and leave

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
lmao it was literally the same. exactly the same even id say, you only say that because once the knowledge was new to you and it seemed impressive, but people spewed very similar bullshit. people from tiktok usually make 3 posts get insulted to oblivion and leave
not at all Bro, a good amount of users had knowledge and could seriously help u

Now if u make a thread asking something it's either a greycel or a troll replying

• +1
Reactions: piec

also look at some of the old BOTB threads... how would this shit even fly today

also u joined After the Tiktok trend lol

• Woah
Reactions: piec
If everyone ascend no one ascends

• +1
Reactions: goo25
If everyone ascend no one ascends
No not really yeah if everyone’s chad than chad is just average but it doesn’t take away the psychological effects of being good looking

suck my dick you fucking fag 😂

I used to be able to use my autistic lingo in public without people knowing the autism behind it

if anything TikTok has made looksmaxxer better.
HOW THE FUCK? They are literally regressing back into normie looksmaxes literally everyone does and shit we abandoned years ago like mewing and bonesmashing.

I will fucking kill you budy

You gonma be fucking lynched

I used to be able to use my autistic lingo in public without people knowing the autism behind it
Dont lie, The conservation would be like:

Normie: Hello good young male, how is it going
Alexander: I AMM GOINGG PRETTY GREAT YOU SUBHUMAN MANLET NORMIE JFL GO ROPE , ITS SO OVER
Normie: ok......

* 20 minutes later *
Normie: yo normie #45, alexander said that i am a subhuman manlet that should rope, do you know what he mean
Normie #45: IDK.. idkk man , i heard he is on the autisme special class, those people always talk so weirdly
Normie: okay!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: staxk and autismmaxxer42
TikTok has made looksmaxxer better.
I want to see you and ur family burn alive and suffer hope u get cancer and ur family dies

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer42
Dont lie, The conservation would be like:

Normie: Hello good young male, how is it going
Alexander: I AMM GOINGG PRETTY GREAT YOU SUBHUMAN MANLET NORMIE JFL
Normie: ok......

* 20 minutes later *
Normie: yo normie #45, alexander said that i am a subhuman manlet that should rope, do you know what he mean
Normie #45: IDK.. idkk man , i heard he is on the autisme special class, those people talk weird always
Normie: okay!
Apples

>They believe in copes like mewing, guashaa
>They make fun of the community by using slangs in a degenerate manner
>They get the information here and sell it in the form of a course

Last edited:
>They believe in copes like mewing, guashaa
>They make fun of the community by using slangs in a degenerate manner
>They get the information here and sell it in the form of a course
That’s pretty fair I do hate those dumbass courses, mewing isn’t really cope tho aslong as ur 17 and below

• +1
Reactions: Mewton