whats so great about x jaw he literally has inward gonians

O

oxymoron

Bronze
IMG 3578

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Ratio of bizygomatic to bigonial width and angularity.
I have the exact same jaw but slightly wider so my ratio is closer to 1:1. His one would be more ideal though.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Ratio of bizygomatic to bigonial width and angularity.
I have the exact same jaw but slightly wider so my ratio is closer to 1:1. His one would be more ideal though.
his jaw does not look angular it literally curves in he got a nice sqaurw chin tho

his jaw does not look angular it literally curves in he got a nice sqaurw chin tho
That’s not what angular is. His jawbone sticks out and is sharp. It is angular but his gonions are not flared.
Matthew Noszka is another example:

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron
He has an average looking face you dumb fuck with some highlights in his hair and tatts + gang member image and rapper status

That's what degenerate girls from the nigger parts of America are attracted to

He's a normie genetically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pslpapi, aerty, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
That’s not what angular is. His jawbone sticks out and is sharp. It is angular but his gonions are not flared.
There is zero evidence that any of these people with sharp jawlines have flared gonions. X and you example, they may have flared gonions. You have no way of actually knowing.
Flared gonions is caused by masseter force/use. The larger the masseter the more flared the gonions, yet large masseters hide the flared gonion....

Proof... there is none. let me know if you find any tho

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and greycel
There is zero evidence that any of these people with sharp jawlines have flared gonions. X and you example, they may have flared gonions. You have no way of actually knowing.
Flared gonions is caused by masseter force/use. The larger the masseter the more flared the gonions, yet large masseters hide the flared gonion....

Proof... there is none. let me know if you find any tho
Well I’m talking strictly from what is visible. I’m currently fat, so there is a chance ig, but even still it would depend on masseter insertions too.
People may have flared gonions from masseter use like Brad Pitt, will have them hidden as you say, so they may or may not have it. But even if they do, it’s pointless cause we can’t see it.
People like Timothee Chalamet on the other hand benefit from the visibility.

At the end of the day, it’s not whether the person has it or not, it’s whether other people can see it.

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
He has an average looking face you dumb fuck with some highlights in his hair and tatts + gang member image and rapper status

IMG 6658

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal, Acridax, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

You talking to me?
I’d say he is a solid HTN west, but Tyronelite for his specific race.
Genetically, the most important factor is your eye shape. That is purely genetic and not dependent on environment, unless you have lost support and there is a change in laxity (I have read your posts). The shape of his eyes are very good though, he just misses a downturned medial canthus (but that is exceptionally rare). His eye area alone is definitely Chadlite tier, because despite his PFL, his ratio to PFH is great. And that’s one of the most important traits that separate a woman’s eye area from a man’s. Also he has top tier lashes and brows and he has high zygos (albeit anteriorly invisible).

He just suffers from an unideal FWHR, and darkened upper lip. His nose is very good for his phenotype and he has good symmetry with high harmony, despite low averageness for his pheno.

His eyes have chad appeal though. That’s the funny thing I’ve noticed. I’ll make a thread on this in the future comparing appeal to PSL for eye area, and their ranks difference.

At the end of the day, it’s not whether the person has it or not, it’s whether other people can see it.
i get what your saying, but my point is that flared gonions is a description of a variant of a bone (mandible). Its a specific structure. Whereas you are using it to refer to anyone with a jawline that looks a certain way. You cannot be sure if the jawline looks that way because of something todo with the mandible or something todo with other bones and their relationships to one another.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Thank you for revealing the framework of your face with that projection.

He's a fucking normie and you GEEKS can't see it.

I mog the piss out of him without his status LMAO.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and aqircc
You talking to me?
Genetically, the most important factor is your eye shape. That is purely genetic and not dependent on environment, unless you have lost support and there is a change in laxity (I have read your posts). The shape of his eyes are very good though, he just misses a downturned medial canthus (but that is exceptionally rare). His eye area alone is definitely Chadlite tier, because despite his PFL, his ratio to PFH is great. And that’s one of the most important traits that separate a woman’s eye area from a man’s. Also he has top tier lashes and brows and he has high zygos (albeit anteriorly invisible).

He just suffers from an unideal FWHR, and darkened upper lip. His nose is very good for his phenotype and he has good symmetry with high harmony, despite low averageness for his pheno.

His eyes have chad appeal though. That’s the funny thing I’ve noticed. I’ll make a thread on this in the future comparing appeal to PSL for eye area, and their ranks difference.

You first said eye-area is genetic and then said it can be environment if it loses support lol.

Throw me some more pics of him. He is a normie. You seriously don't get that these rappers are doing their hair with brades and all this shit, adding tatts and piercings because they lack natural attractiveness. Look at Lil Wayne. They're all the same.

What's Chadlite about his eye-area?

This is a regular nigger you see in school and then later goes onto become a total flop in life.

Remove the highlights from his hair and see how much flamboyance he has.

Girls are attracted to the IMAGE. Not the genes. His genes are normie which is his base to present a stupid image thots are attracted to.

• +1
i get what your saying, but my point is that flared gonions is a description of a variant of a bone (mandible). Its a specific structure. Whereas you are using it to refer to anyone with a jawline that looks a certain way. You cannot be sure if the jawline looks that way because of something todo with the mandible or something todo with other bones and their relationships to one another.
That’s interesting, so what other relations (bones/muscles/soft tissue) other than the masseters do you think can be at play for creating the effect, similar to a flared gonion. Off the top of my head, with straight gonions maybe if the mandibular body was more caved in, it would cause the gonion to look protruding ig.

Attachments

• IMG_0716.jpeg
    IMG_0716.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 0

then im a sub 3 and still pull

never heard of female gaze, thats how leo pulls everyday another 20 yr old foid

I knew this bollocks about female gaze would come up. Come with something original. That's actually from your own mind. You bot.

Fucking Zoomers.

This guy didn't give a shit LMAO

I knew this bollocks about female gaze would come up. Come with something original. That's actually from your own mind. You bot.

Fucking Zoomers.
its true it works, oldcel, dicaprio did it 30 years ago and it worked jfl

This literally looks like a HTB black girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Without his rapper / ganster intrigue girls will not be into this soy low testosterone looking cuck.

Female gaze and soft features are one thing, but he has no dimorphism AT ALL. It';s literally a boy with feminine features and a normie lower-third LOL and small skull where the bones aren't even popping

This literally looks like a HTB black girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2813031

Without his rapper / ganster intrigue girls will not be into this soy low testosterone looking cuck.

Female gaze and soft features are one thing, but he has no dimorphism AT ALL. It';s literally a boy with feminine features and a normie lower-third LOL and small skull where the bones aren't even popping
idk what to even say when youre such a stupid fuck but thats ok, dont reply and dnrd

Dicaprio was very good looking. He had good facial width.

You know what I always thijnk. The only people that truly ever think of these memes are those that are seen as geeks and nerds in the real world when they go outside. I can tell this is your SHADOW that you are ashamed of.

Me suspects he has a peanut skull.

• JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?
You know what I always thijnk. The only people that truly ever think of these memes are those that are seen as geeks and nerds in the real world when they go outside. I can tell this is your SHADOW that you are ashamed of.

😂? Bro you good? Mad man ramblings lmao 😂

idk what to even say when youre such a stupid fuck but thats ok, dont reply and dnrd

TikTok brain response. GL to your neurotransmitters for when you're older and can't play on; 'i'm only 22' LOL

😂? Bro you good? Mad man ramblings lmao 😂

It's clear your looks scream NERD in reality lol. You should be more self-aware of your tenancy to project. :ROFLMAO:

You first said eye-area is genetic and then said it can be environment if it loses support lol.

Throw me some more pics of him. He is a normie. You seriously don't get that these rappers are doing their hair with brades and all this shit, adding tatts and piercings because they lack natural attractiveness. Look at Lil Wayne. They're all the same.

What's Chadlite about his eye-area?

View attachment 2813013

This is a regular nigger you see in school and then later goes onto become a total flop in life.

Remove the highlights from his hair and see how much flamboyance he has.

Girls are attracted to the IMAGE. Not the genes. His genes are normie which is his base to present a stupid image thots are attracted to.
Yeah obviously everything has slight environmental effects at play. I meant that that would only start to show after 30s for most people. For example compare Gandy’s eye area from when he was doing the modelling shoot at the beach to right now. It peaks until you suffer sudden changes from under eye support pretty much, or hooding from aging. Still the shape of the eye is mostly genetic (ignoring any droopiness as you age due to recessed infras).

You’re right btw, he looks clapped af in candids lol, maybe high MTN. Instead of curtains he used his hair to hide his wide temples compared to jaw and zygos (look at pic with his dreads up).

As for the eye, I haven’t seen anybody with lower PFH than him (other than Chris Hemsworth). His positively tilted eyebrows, and his almond eye shape with a higher lateral canthus than medial canthus. His undereyes could be better and he could have longer PFL though. Eyelashes top tier. His striking PFH and eyelashes, with his top tier shape and eyebrows… his eye area is definitely chadlite 👍.

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 0
That’s interesting, so what other relations (bones/muscles/soft tissue) other than the masseters do you think can be at play for creating the effect, similar to a flared gonion. Off the top of my head, with straight gonions maybe if the mandibular body was more caved in, it would cause the gonion to look protruding ig.
I think the reason that the guy in your example here appears to have "inward gonions" is because his mandible is small in relation to the bones above (maxilla etc). SO basically IMO it may be about the relationship of mandible size to maxilla size.

It may also be about how down-rotated your maxilla is. the more up and forward your maxilla is usually the more favorable the masseters distribution on the face is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and greycel
I think the reason that the guy in your example here appears to have "inward gonions" is because his mandible is small in relation to the bones above (maxilla etc). SO basically IMO it may be about the relationship of mandible size to maxilla size.

It may also be about how down-rotated your maxilla is. the more up and forward your maxilla is usually the more favorable the masseters distribution on the face is.
Oh I can kinda visualise what you are saying now. That’s an interesting way to see it tbh. He does have a really wide maxilla:

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Average jaw and is gonions aren’t inward. That’s a meme.

• +1
Yeah obviously everything has slight environmental effects at play. I meant that that would only start to show after 30s for most people. For example compare Gandy’s eye area from when he was doing the modelling shoot at the beach to right now. It peaks until you suffer sudden changes from under eye support pretty much, or hooding from aging. Still the shape of the eye is mostly genetic (ignoring any droopiness as you age due to recessed infras).

You’re right btw, he looks clapped af in candids lol, maybe high MTN. Instead of curtains he used his hair to hide his wide temples compared to jaw and zygos (look at pic with his dreads up).

As for the eye, I haven’t seen anybody with lower PFH than him (other than Chris Hemsworth). His positively tilted eyebrows, and his almond eye shape with a higher lateral canthus than medial canthus. His undereyes could be better and he could have longer PFL though. Eyelashes top tier. His striking PFH and eyelashes, with his top tier shape and eyebrows… his eye area is definitely chadlite 👍.
he doesnt look like the regular black man he looks ethiopian,eritrian or sudanese

• +1
You talking to me?

blacks dont
move down in point in the west, to have a chadlite black is rare and in fact or boost there smv and quite literally do the opposite

Megacope, top tier dark triad with the eyes

• +1

nigga looks like a big diaper wearing baby

harmony carries