• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, coispet, IMOGYOU and 3 others
hair and acne. and needles being one of my biggest fears does not help tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, user123456, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
my genetics
Is ur frame too good to take risk or is it too bad that test wouldnt be enough
i dont wanna die by time im 50, i also wanna keep my hair
Dying at 50 sounds great, u will start to have health problems no matter what anyways
hair and acne. and needles being one of my biggest fears does not help tbh
Giving blood tests fucks me up but i dont mind injections tbh (unless its on my inner elbow)

Love for balls

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Giving blood tests fucks me up but i dont mind injections tbh (unless its on my inner elbow)
neither of them actually hurt and i have a high pain tolerance also. its just the anticipation of it for me for some reason, stems from childhood i think

• Woah
what does it do if your testosterone levels are already naturally high

• +1
neither of them actually hurt and i have a high pain tolerance also. its just the anticipation of it for me for some reason, stems from childhood i think
Ur case is a lot better than mine
I have some type of vein phobia when it comes to my inner wrist and inner elbow
When im giving blood tests i feel the blood being extracted really intensely

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
needles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Angutoid
Don't want to age myself

• +1

• Hmm...
Bump bump bump

Why WOULD you want hop on test.
Hairloss, acne, aging. Good luck with that.
"Looksmaxxing" my ass
Had a few friends how have been on test for years, first couple years were great, youthful shredded and shit, now at the ripe age of 22 they look no less than 35

• Hmm...
"Looksmaxxing" my ass
Had a few friends how have been on test for years, first couple years were great, youthful shredded and shit, now at the ripe age of 22 they look no less than 35
Fear mongering like a kike

• JFL
"Looksmaxxing" my ass
What about a 3 month cycle and forever hop off? Aging from cruising is no surprise

Fear mongering like a kike
alright kiddo go ahead and take roids. Its insane how you people here want to "looksmax" but go on steroids.
Steroids are only acceptable if you are 6'5+ and would never fill your frame otherwise, and for 30+ year olds

What about a 3 month cycle and forever hop off? Aging from cruising is no surprise
Not worth it imo. Minimal sides but why would you do that. I get you want to reach genetic potential faster, but honestly with proper training and nutrition you can get 80%-90% of your potential in about 2 years of training

• +1
Depends how many of the gains do you keep when coming off? Let’s say 300-500mg cycle

• +1
alright kiddo go ahead and take roids. Its insane how you people here want to "looksmax" but go on steroids.
Steroids are only acceptable if you are 6'5+ and would never fill your frame otherwise, and for 30+ year olds
I am 6’5/6 so I’m the perfect candidate, it also makes ur face more dimorphic and I need sum of that, test alone won’t fuck you up to bad, if you aren’t genetically predisposed to balding than ur safe and just don’t be a complete retard init, taper off if the side effects are too much

• +1
No harm in doing one cycle
Thats the conclusion i came to so far too
Even if it caused me to die early (kinda unlikely), i dont care after realizing its impossible to live a regret free life anyways

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I am 6’5/6 so I’m the perfect candidate, it also makes ur face more dimorphic and I need sum of that, test alone won’t fuck you up to bad, if you aren’t genetically predisposed to balding than ur safe and just don’t be a complete retard init, taper off if the side effects are too much
yeah but when you come off youre gonna lose all the muscle and go right back natural genetic potential, and at that height with normal T levels youre still gonna look lanky as fuck
So its a lifetime investment really

Thats the conclusion i came to so far too
Even if it caused me to die early (kinda unlikely), i dont care after realizing its impossible to live a regret free life anyways
Exactly right and what’s so bad about dying early anyways ? If you are chad then I understand but most aren’t, it’s worth it to sacrifice 10 years at most with test to look/feel better and actually escape inceldom and live a happy life instead of living 10 more years, oh wow you lived until 90 instead of 80 wow bro wtf are you gonna do at 80 all crippled, shitting your pants and weak to do anything

• +1
Exactly right and what’s so bad about dying early anyways ? If you are chad then I understand but most aren’t, it’s worth it to sacrifice 10 years at most with test to look/feel better and actually escape inceldom and live a happy life instead of living 10 more years, oh wow you lived until 90 instead of 80 wow bro wtf are you gonna do at 80 all crippled, shitting your pants and weak to do anything
Word

• +1
yeah but when you come off youre gonna lose all the muscle and go right back natural genetic potential, and at that height with normal T levels youre still gonna look lanky as fuck
So its a lifetime investment really
Im fairly built already, been lifting 3 years, I’m doing test more for than just the physique gains, I want more motivation more drive more confidence, as well test over a period of time makes ur facial bones better

Most people are gonna develop some sort of cancer anyways because of all the shit in our food, water, clothing and so on, all the microplastics, the inflammatory foods, estrodial in the water, the average man now has like 2.5 times less testosterone on average than a 50 year old did in the 70s

Last edited:
  • +1
Im fairly built already, been lifting 3 years, I’m doing test more for than just the physique gains, I want more motivation more drive more confidence, as well test over a period of time makes ur facial bones better
alright bro best of luck but be careful and smart. That shit is addicting and could be hard to come off. Normal T levels just wont cut it not only from physique gains but from a mental perspective as well, thats why people have a hard time coming completely off and age 10 years in 2

• +1
Most people are gonna develop some sort of cancer anyways because of all the shit in our food, water, clothing and so on, all the microplastics, the inflammatory foods, estrodial in the water, the average man now has like 2.5 times less testosterone on average than a 50 year old did in the 70s
I agree bro
Having good remembrance of your teenage years>being a jogging oldcel tryna feel young again and eventually failing as he gets more and more senile

• +1
I agree bro
Having good remembrance of your teenage years>being a jogging oldcel tryna feel young again and eventually failing as he gets more and more senile
Exactly right, wtf are you going to do once you are 35+ ?

• +1
Exactly right, wtf are you going to do once you are 35+ ?
I think what most people dont realize is how long you benefit from these shit and how little the sacrifice is compared to these times
Like who cares if one out of two 70 year olds is unhealthier than the other? The unhealthier one had a better life for 10-20 years and more and the unhealthier one is more likely to suffer less from senility as he is more likely to leave this world earlier and the "healthy" one will spend his last 10-20 years suffering from pain

• +1
I think what most people dont realize is how long you benefit from these shit and how little the sacrifice is compared to these times
Like who cares if one out of two 70 year olds is unhealthier than the other? The unhealthier one had a better life for 10-20 years and more and the unhealthier one is more likely to suffer less from senility as he is more likely to leave this world earlier and the "healthy" one will spend his last 10-20 years suffering from pain
Exactly right, and you can implement stuff to reduce the damage done to your liver and other organs anyways, plus with more advancements in anti ageing and longevity in the end it might not even matter because soon everyone will be able to live to 120 years and the cuck who didn’t take test in his younger years will regret it lmao

• +1
Exactly right, and you can implement stuff to reduce the damage done to your liver and other organs anyways, plus with more advancements in anti ageing and longevity in the end it might not even matter because soon everyone will be able to live to 120 years and the cuck who didn’t take test in his younger years will regret it lmao
True
Cant wait to hop on

• +1
I sometimes have heart arrythmias, so I am to scared to hop on T and get a heart attack.

• So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid and <6PSLcel
I have local plugs in turkey
Check roid forums tho
How much muscle can you gain with a good cycle? And what’s the cycle that provides the least risks with the highest benefits ?

How much muscle can you gain with a good cycle? And what’s the cycle that provides the least risks with the highest benefits ?
3 months of 500 test cycle imo