What's the 2024 verdict on soft vs hard forces on palate during puberty

B

beenhere

Iron
planning to inscior and canine clench also thumbpull till I turn 18 and can get a job legally, since the days of my lurk period I've always been confused by if I should go hard or soft and what should I apply during clenching and thumbpulling, and diff users have diff opinions here. What do y'all think of it?

high iq tags: @Allornothing @Orc @dragomaxxer (rest seems to be inactive)
autism tags: @asdvek @ylrven (--)

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
bro what the fuck im high iq not autistic

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, future_mogger and Clavicular
thumbpulling should be done hard if u do soft it doesnt do shit, do clenching soft or youll ruin your teeth.

if a 12 yo kid starts doing thumbpulling (at the start of puberty or a lil bit into puberty) he will have projected cheekbones, even if he got nutrient deficinces shit sleep and shit

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
why was i put into the autism category

dont clench also its bad for your teeth, chewing is safer just use brett mavericks gum.

Im still thumb pulling laterally and forward for a few minutes per day

• JFL

dont clench also its bad for your teeth, chewing is safer just use brett mavericks gum.

cuz ur profile says high school autist and you look like one. mix of k shami + ER

BRETT MAVERICK JFL

I started pulling forward recently what results did you see?

cuz ur profile says high school autist and you look like one. mix of k shami + ER
I look nothing like kshami his midface is long asf

My midface is short af and he has shit fwhr

• JFL
since ur lower incisors arent aligned do u teeth touch at rest?

i found low force clenching over a longer period to be good when using a shock mouthguard and focusing on lightly clenching with incisors, i may be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back