What's the average age or age of Peeps on this forum?

I don't make the rules around here, but I am really reluctant to talk about anything sexual with a minor. Look at all these teenagers. I don't mean that in a judgmental way, it's just that I don't feel right talking to minors about this. If I wouldn't do it in person, I can't do it over the forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I don't make the rules around here, but I am really reluctant to talk about anything sexual with a minor. Look at all these teenagers. I don't mean that in a judgmental way, it's just that I don't feel right talking to minors about this. If I wouldn't do it in person, I can't do it over the forums.

Not a bad point, but he's going to get advice no matter what. If it's advice, I'd rather it come from *some* of us rather than the darker parts of the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Not a bad point, but he's going to get advice no matter what. If it's advice, I'd rather it come from *some* of us rather than the darker parts of the internet.

Where are the parents???

• +1
When have kids ever listened to their parents about shit like this?

I dunno how wise anyone's parents are, but I can guarantee I'm not wiser than them. Maybe other people on the forum are, but youngcels, before you talk to me you should talk to your parents.

• +1
When have kids ever listened to their parents about shit like this?
Good point ngl
I dunno how wise anyone's parents are, but I can guarantee I'm not wiser than them. Maybe other people on the forum are, but youngcels, before you talk to me you should talk to your parents.
I mean ur 45 so have some experience, especially related to the internet. Give yourself some more credit mayn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy

• +1
19,and we could some some advices from the older members here,be more active guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
23 I am pretty religious and have been through some shit in my life but I would probably not be a virgin if I didn't have the morals that I have.

• +1