Whats the average mena height?

Whats the averwgae height for mena youth

• Total voters
It's 170 , I'm Egyptian and im considered slightly above average at 180 and could fraud to 185 pretty easily.

I mean I'm not really 180 I fraud my height with curls add me around 2.5 to 3cm I'm originally 177 but yeah it doesn't feel that much different tbh
My 175 cousin is considered tall by shorter foids and tallish by average height ones 177 is start of definitely start of tall here

And l
180, 10 cm(a whole forehead to top of skull taller) isnt slightly above average its considered tall by everyone here
ast time I measured myself I was bald (you'll never be Muslim if you didn't let your muslim mom make you go bald at least once :feelswah:)

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Looks taller than 169 ngl

Did he explicitly mention it?
I saw him at a festival once and He did a vid with a few guys ik irl, hes 169 max

literally never said im 6'7 autistic shitskin larper
End your life retard

And I'm not a shitskin lol seethe

Look at this geezer hes 169 nd the average height in his vids is 168-169 (not over 170)

You just notice guys who height mog you more than guys that dont

ياخي كافي تفضح فينا قشلتنا قدام خلق الله حسست الشباب ان حنا اقزام :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Autismcel
End your life retard

@arabcelxxx :forcedsmile:

• +1
End your life retard

who's that talking? I dont see anyone (5'5 manlet jfl)

مايهم خرا على ام رأييهم

انا متأكد المتوسط كذا 173 تقريبا للكبار

او 175

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and arabcelxxx
@arabcelxxx :forcedsmile:
I mean i also claim 6’3 at 6’0 but im just doing that to avoid confusion cause average height for whites is 3 inches more

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
who's that talking? I dont see anyone (5'5 manlet jfl)
You're actually braindead

You unironically deserve my username, I should've never chose it satirically so you could get it.

You're actually braindead

You unironically deserve my username, I should've never chose it satirically so you could get it.
🥱 youre lame at insults

I mean i also claim 6’3 at 6’0 but im just doing that to avoid confusion cause average height for whites is 3 inches more
Whites are NOT 6'3 🗿🙏🏽‼️

هاذيله يجوفونه احنه و الاهنود واحد، عبالك لو طولنه نفسنه بيتغير رايهم فينه:lul::lul:

• JFL
مايهم خرا على ام رأييهم

انا متأكد المتوسط كذا 173 تقريبا للكبار

او 175
@arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer والله جد

الدراسات الي سووها قديمة

المتوسط الجديد 170-175 بدولتي مدري عنكم

لكن جيلي قزام شوي وبلوغهم متأخر، واحد اعرفه طول كثير عن السنة الي فاتت

• +1
5'5 is perfect

بالنسبة للشام اي ممكن اما الخليج لااا احنا مانلت مع الاسف
ابوي ونص اقاربي 175 او تحت بشوي او اطول بشوي والله

وواحد من اصدقائي طول كثير عن السنة الي فاتت انا وياه 18 حاليا

وكل الاساتذة الي عندي واضح فرق طولهم عني بنسبة نظري ماغير واحد

Last edited:
@arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer والله جد

الدراسات الي سووها قديمة

المتوسط الجديد 170-175 بدولتي مدري عنكم

لكن جيلي قزام شوي وبلوغهم متأخر، واحد اعرفه طول كثير عن السنة الي فاتت
مايصير 175 يخي

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
مايصير 175 يخي
انت لا تحسب 175 طويل
Screenshot 20240701 011504 Samsung Internet

5'7 i'd say
Just wanna say I been looking into aqeedah and I have to say Shia-Mutazila makes the most sense. Islamic metaphysics is very bare bones and simplistic, undercooked but I disagree with how Anthari and Ash’aris and to an extent Mataduris do their theology and philosophy it’s kinda messy and nonsensical the same way you lot have occasionalism.

yeah I know this is a random comment but if Shias are the closest to Mutazila then I have to admit if I WERE to be Muslim I’d be Shia as that makes more sense than the Sunni schools excluding mataduri.

After looking into Aqeedah and studying it for one day… yes one day and I know it all lol. I have come to the realisation that Islamic metaphysics is stupidly simplistic compared to Christian one and now it makes sense to me why Muslims think Christian’s are Polytheists and why Muslims think god cannot enter human realm

• Love it
Just wanna say I been looking into aqeedah and I have to say Shia-Mutazila makes the most sense. Islamic metaphysics is very bare bones and simplistic, undercooked but I disagree with how Anthari and Ash’aris and to an extent Mataduris do their theology and philosophy it’s kinda messy and nonsensical the same way you lot have occasionalism.

yeah I know this is a random comment but if Shias are the closest to Mutazila then I have to admit if I WERE to be Muslim I’d be Shia as that makes more sense than the Sunni schools excluding mataduri.

After looking into Aqeedah and studying it for one day… yes one day and I know it all lol. I have come to the realisation that Islamic metaphysics is stupidly simplistic compared to Christian one and now it makes sense to me why Muslims think Christian’s are Polytheists and why Muslims think god cannot enter human realm
love to hear that :love:

could you please elaborate on what exactly makes you think shia is the best islamic sect? (you can do so in PM if you'd prefer)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and arabcelxxx
  • JFL
عطني 6
سناتي لو اننج

لو سانتي جان افكر فيها عشان انت صديقي و عزيز علي بس انج انسى :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Autismcel
سناتي لو اننج

لو سانتي جان افكر فيها عشان انت صديقي و عزيز علي بس انج انسى :lul:
سانتي اكيد

166. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

بس والله الهنود الي عندنا قزاااامم مدري ليه

تقريبا متوسطهم 160

• +1
love to hear that :love:

could you please elaborate on what exactly makes you think shia is the best islamic sect? (you can do so in PM if you'd prefer)
The aqeedah and iktasaab are more sensible than the other schools of thought

Anthari is the most braindead school of thought and reminds me of protestantism both braindead niggers who just read the book :feelsuhh:. Both Salafi-Wahabi Anthari niggas and protescucks should be forced into a cage and forced to battle to the death over their retarded beliefs

Even the Shia belief of the Mutazilites makes more sense than the more predetermined route of human agency and free will. Sunnis belive every action is causal by god himself so no created thing has potentiality. Shias as you know view this more like the creative faculty for humans to think and reason are handed to them via god BUT this doesn’t translate to every action instead the mental facilities to do what you want are already imparted to you so in a way it’s a much lower form of predetermanism. This term is refered to as “Occasionalim” in philosophy btw search it up.

I also view the Shia, Mataduri and Mutazila schools regarding aqeeda more intelligent as they have nuance regarding passages in the Quran that’s why you don’t belive the shin arms etc of god are LITERAL for instance. Though I personally lean closer to the mataduri thought regarding free will but it’s close.

The issue with Islam is that none of the schools of aqeedah can be verified in the Quran hence why the schools exist inter first place but logically the Shia Mutazilah school of thought makes the most sense

سانتي اكيد

166. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

بس والله الهنود الي عندنا قزاااامم مدري ليه

تقريبا متوسطهم 160
انت لازم تحمد ربك إنك انولدت في السعودية و مو في الغرب، لأنه في الغرب على طولك بيكون الموضوع اوفر، فانسَ فكرة إنك تسوي سلاينج وي بنات بيض في الغرب.

لكن ممكن جداً إنك تحصل على زواج مرتب مع بنت سعودية تقليدية ومتدينة بنت قبيلة او شي.

• JFL
انت لازم تحمد ربك إنك انولدت في السعودية و مو في الغرب، لأنه في الغرب على طولك بيكون الموضوع اوفر، فانسَ فكرة إنك تسوي سلاينج وي بنات بيض في الغرب.

لكن ممكن جداً إنك تحصل على زواج مرتب مع بنت سعودية تقليدية ومتدينة بنت قبيلة او شي.
الزواج التقليدي شي قديم :lul::lul:

الحين يقابلون اون لاين ويرسلون صور وكذا، ويدقون على بعض وبعدين يتزوجون.

• JFL

حتى يمكن اطول

ان شاء الله يارب

لان طول حذياني يعتبر كبير على طولي، حجمها 43

ما أدري ياخي، انت شوف لك حل، اطلع بالبر ودور لك بنت بدوية عايشة طول حياتها بمخيم و ما قد استخدمت الإنترنت وتقدم لها :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and arabcelxxx
حتى يمكن اطول

ان شاء الله يارب

لان طول حذياني يعتبر كبير على طولي، حجمها 43
@arabcelxxx دعواتك ولا يمكن اسوي ER

• JFL

والله انا عادة ما أنصح ب لل، بس إذا كانت الوضعية صعبة عليك و تحس فعلا ما تقدر تعيش و تتزوج بسبب طولك، فكر فيه

. بس لازم تتاكد الجراح فعلا بارع ، و من أفضل اللي في العالم، لأن طبعا فيه خطر تفقد حركة رجليك و لا سمح الله ما تمشي مرة ثانية.

ف إذا حاب تسويه، لازم تشوف لك طريقة تسكب و تجمع وايد وايد فلوس اول(موني ماكسنق)، .

• JFL
@arabcelxxx دعواتك ولا يمكن اسوي ER
May god bless you with 15 cm in tibia and femur growth in the next 48 hours.

تبي طول في رجليك مو ظهرك صح؟