What’s the average PSL in this pic?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
4 Kazakh men here, what is the average PSL?
F4D2B485 FB1B 4556 AF97 49A145867F3A

@HarrierDuBois @Prettyboy @Xangsane @Artemis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
@HerpDerpson @diwkitffbw

How do they look so white yet so asian???

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Artemis and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Tbh internet and card payment wise it mogs Europe
Ngl I've seen some stuff from Kazakhstan and it seems really up and coming now since after the sovjets got btfo. Quite high tech and especially clean compared to many places in west mainly because of low degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Ngl I've seen some stuff from Kazakhstan and it seems really up and coming now since after the sovjets got btfo. Quite high tech and especially clean compared to many places in west mainly because of low degeneracy.
It’s only downtown of big cities tbh, if you walk away 500m from downtown it’s a typical depressive EE country

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
2 pbl

• JFL
Th 773085414

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Is Kazakshtan a hapa state? You people look exactly halfway between Europeans and East Asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
  • JFL
Is Kazakshtan a hapa state? You people look exactly halfway between Europeans and East Asians
+- yes, I will document more today. I wouldn’t believe if someone told me that I would be taking pic of people in public and uploading them on Indian homosexual forum

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, User49 and Prettyboy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 24444
Land of ERs
Tbh wimin here loyal to men, they don’t marry and don’t like Russians and also when they go abroad they often marry Kazakh men who went abroad as well. Muh muh wmaf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon and Deleted member 25938
Bunch of LTNs but if this is the average in Kazakh, Macbook guy is chad

• JFL
+- yes, I will document more today. I wouldn’t believe if someone told me that I would be taking pic of people in public and uploading them on Indian homosexual forum
This place have rotted your brain, its a matter of time before you get into physical confrontations trying to take pictures of ofters (like Amnesia)

Land of ERs
Not really, to me Central Asians seem to have more harmonious faces than modern day WMAF hapas in the west, idk why though

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck, Hero of the Imperium, User49 and 3 others
Tbh wimin here loyal to men, they don’t marry and don’t like Russians and also when they go abroad they often marry Kazakh men who went abroad as well. Muh muh wmaf
Didn't @the BULL post a map recently that showed that Kazakhstan was one of the biggest JBWs on Tinder? ik it's not representative of irl but still

• +1
Bunch of LTNs but if this is the average in Kazakh, Macbook guy is chad
He is Russian probably but Russian are like 30% of population here

Didn't @the BULL post a map recently that showed that Kazakhstan was one of the biggest JBWs on Tinder? ik it's not representative of irl but still
Because mostly Russian men and wimin use tinder here, it’s considered super Non-NT by Kazakh people

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Hero of the Imperium, rand anon and 1 other person
This place have rotted your brain, its a matter of time before you get into physical confrontations trying to take pictures of ofters (like Amnesia
I either make it look like I’m recording story and speaking to camera or I make stupid faces to make it look like a selfie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and User49
Like 3-3.5 average.