⠀ ⠀
It’s gotta be the 80s for me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, vermillioncorefan and Swarthy Knight
70s or 80s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ElTruecel and GetShrekt
80s if ur talking about pop or mainstream. My mom used to play 80s music all the time good stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Swarthy Knight, HitAndRun and 1 other person
80s.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and GetShrekt
2010-2018

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 65658 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HitAndRun, ElTruecel and 2 others

Queen imo were the best in this era

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, HitAndRun and ElTruecel
Post tunes, let's turn this into a 2010s thread

1980s

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Most of 2010s was sampled recycled R&B and EDM garbage. The rap scene also wasn't at its height lie it was during the tupac era.
Make it a 2010s thread

Best era and last era of good music

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and GetShrekt
2010s and 2020s because of hyperpop and nightcore

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Luffymaxxing
Most of 2010s was sampled recycled R&B and EDM garbage. The rap scene also wasn't at its height lie it was during the tupac era.
No rap was amazing a lot of users seem to have oldhead cope with rap. Lol trap and cloud rap are amazing and we have plenty of top tier albums from the 2010s rap wise.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Objectively 50` S( Elvis Presley, Fat Domino, Sinatra, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly)
60`s ( The Beatles, The Animals, The Who, The Doors, Jimmy Hendrix, The Velvet Underground, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Lee Zeppelin, Black Sabbath)
70`s( Aerosmith, AC/ DC, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Cream, Queen, Iggy Pop)
Till maybe 80`s ( Michael Jackson, Prince, Elton John, U2, Bon Jovi, Motley Cure, David Bowie, Lynyrd Skynard, Credence Clearwater Revival, Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, Van Halen)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, GetShrekt and ElTruecel
Objectively 50` S( Elvis Presley, Fat Domino, Sinatra, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly)
60`s ( The Beatles, The Animals, The Who, The Doors, Jimmy Hendrix, The Velvet Underground, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Lee Zeppelin, Black Sabbath)
Till maybe 80`s ( Michael Jackson, Prince, Elton John, U2, Bon Jovi, Motley Cure, David Bowie, Lynyrd Skynard, Credence Clearwater Revival, Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, Van Halen)
I missed female artists like Madonna in the 80`s , Nancy Sinatra in the 70`s, Aretha Franklin in the 60`s etc and many artists that inspired some of the ones mentioned there like The Beach Boys The Kinks Sam Cooke The Yardbirds etc and also music from my language

• Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
Nothing comes close to MJ in my opinion, ever since a child he has had the best songs.

Shiet that reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy

Nostalgic

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HitAndRun and N1666
Bladee> Any artist from the 1900s

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, N1666 and GabachoCopium
No rap was amazing a lot of users seem to have oldhead cope with rap. Lol trap and cloud rap are amazing and we have plenty of top tier albums from the 2010s rap wise.
There were a few great rap albums for sure. Kanye and Lil Wayne were in their primes in 2010s, 50cent and others had great releases too but it didn't have the same energy as the Tupac, Big E, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Snopp Dogg era.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, murdah and HitAndRun
Shiet I miss when mindless party songs were mainstream

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Damn I admit the 2000s were based af tho, that's when rock peaked worldwide but now it's dead and shut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
Damn I admit the 2000s were based af tho, that's when rock peaked worldwide but now it's dead and shut
Rock was already dead by late 90`s jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Nothing comes close to MJ in my opinion, ever since a child he has had the best songs.

I can play this on piano haha, great chords, I love that song.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666
Siouxsie mogs