What's the Best Hairstlye for my face shape (ethnic men)?

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Also, what is my face shape? I can't tell if it's diamond or triangle lol. I am thinking of going with a high taper fade and cutting down the afro in half but Im not sure if this will look terrible with my face shape.

M2
M1

Tyrone facial features , keep slaying , brother

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 103
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 12234
Tyrone facial features , keep slaying , brother
I appreciate it. I thought of getting a dread fro but thought it looked too tacky lol.

Shave it and grow a beard. Bitches love The Rock, Jason Stathom, and Bruce Willis bro.

Last edited:
Shave it and grow a beard. Bitches loce The Rock, Jason Stathom, and Bruce Willis bro.
Hell yeah, just look at Vin Diesel bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
You have great eyebrows

Get some shoulders and neck support muscles op 🧢🚫🧢🚫🧢🚫 ur face is completely fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Also, what is my face shape? I can't tell if it's diamond or triangle lol. I am thinking of going with a high taper fade and cutting down the afro in half but Im not sure if this will look terrible with my face shape.

View attachment 959928View attachment 959927

You got tyrone features ngl, unless you have death tier eyes.
Any "clean" haircut should fit you. Maybe shoot for waves or curls; they give off an halo.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 12234
You got tyrone features ngl, unless you have death tier eyes.
Any "clean" haircut should fit you. Maybe shoot for waves or curls; they give off an halo.
I consider my eye area "normie" tier, which is why I dont consider myself a tyrone (only a tyronelite). It's not bad but it just isn't "good" either. I don't have hunter eyes. My canthal tilt is flat/nuetral.

doesnt really matter just make it shorter