What's the BEST hairstyle to MAXIMIZE SMV for coarse AFRICAN hair?

SuperSaiyanMew

SuperSaiyanMew

Iron
what do you guys think, i wanna know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 8856
african hair? buzzcut

only buzzcut if you have a good skull
The best thing otherwise is trying to emulate flow long hair.
Dreadlocks is the most classic method to get long hair as african, but the best choice is trying to strengthen hair with brush + heat (hair dryer) and conditioner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423 and .👽.
what do you guys think, i wanna know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Baldingman1998 and SuperSaiyanMew
can't you do something like weeknd

yeah they are but doesn't he have coarse hair?
Read my post again. Their hair is different and not nearly as hard. Some east africans have near-straight hair. Usually just soft afros.

Get dreads if you're darkskinned, a perm if your lightskinned, waves if you can't get those two, a fade if you cant get that either.

• +1
Reactions: pain
the worst part about black hairstyles is that you can look clean with a low fade, but your hair will ook stupid when you’re in the early stages of growing it out if you don’t put in the effort to take care of it. I agree with what @Lorsss is saying about it depending on headshape, but my personal favorite style is the 2 strand twist out dreadlocks
830E5011 6569 4A7E 8ED0 A2C23C808BE7

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
the worst part about black hairstyles is that you can look clean with a low fade, but your hair will ook stupid when you’re in the early stages of growing it out if you don’t put in the effort to take care of it. I agree with what @Lorsss is saying about it depending on headshape, but my personal favorite style is the 2 strand twist out dreadlocksView attachment 1334903
Eh I recommend hairstyles like this

For more course afro hair these styles work perfectly

dreads for sure bro if i was black id have long dreads covering my face

Eh I recommend hairstyles like this

For more course afro hair these styles work perfectly

the thing is that you have to de tangle and do your hair everyday which is annoying and takes too long, most black people rnd up getting twists after having curls because you don’t have to manage ur hair so much

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
the thing is that you have to de tangle and do your hair everyday which is annoying and takes too long, most black people rnd up getting twists after having curls because you don’t have to manage ur hair so much
facts i think im going for twists good middle points between dreads and just a long fro

• +1
Reactions: coo233 and Deleted member 6423
facts i think im going for twists good middle points between dreads and just a long fro
yeah twists are mogger hairstyle all around the board tbh, mad simple and super stylish, plus its an easy way to hangout with girls and get sum play:soy: I even saw a tiktok that a girl made about using that as an excuse to give some pussy up jfl

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
The best haircut depends on your face shape.

For African hair, keep that moisturized as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero