What's the best jobs to choose if you don't wanna go to college?

Darwin_Maxxing

Darwin_Maxxing

Iron
I plan on not going to college cause I feel like it's a scam.I want to forward ALL of money towards looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing only.What jobs do you guys do to afford surgeries so quickly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
It's a scam if you let yourself get scammed.
I'm a trucel anyways, I don't wanna get fucked mentally even more.I gotta start saving now for surgeries

Plumbing and welding yield good money in the US, especially shit like underwater welding, which can get you more than a software engineer.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Warlow
Plumbing and welding yield good money in the US, especially shit like underwater welding, which can get you more than a software engineer.
Yeah I do live in the US, I plan on getting a trade job and saving all the money towards looksmaxxing

crane operator some earn 500k. although might be replaced by ai soon

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Where do you live?

You won't make enough if you don't have high IQ or rich parents or connections. Keep that in mind.
99.999% college dropouts are earning just enough to survive and most of them regret their life choices.

You are blackpilled so keep in mind that no matter what you do 99% chance is that you will fail.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, alex569, Effortless and 5 others
Where do you live?

You won't make enough if you don't have high IQ or rich parents or connections. Keep that in mind.
99.999% college dropouts are earning just enough to survive and most of them regret their life choices.

You are blackpilled so keep in mind that no matter what you do 99% chance is that you will fail.
I live in =, should I increase my status so I can get more connections?

Last edited:
Maybe a trade. Electrician, plumber, hvac, welder, construction. Hard labor jobs but they pay decent. Avoid the ones outside though if you live in a humid ass place like Florida or Australia tbh

• +1
Reactions: alex569
I live in New York, should I increase my status so I can get more connections?
If you're asking this on a forum with barely 6k members and most of them are high school BDD autists then I'm sorry bro.

It's 99.9999999% for you.

• +1
Reactions: g00lian
If you're asking this on a forum with barely 6k members and most of them are high school BDD autists then I'm sorry bro.

It's 99.9999999% for you.
I am in high school, but idk if it's over over but ok

Truck driving you can make alot of money pretty quickly if you grind

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and sytyl
I am in high school, but idk if it's over over but ok
Okay
Answer this

1.) What is your family's per annum earning?

Your future success as a college drop out depends a lot on your IQ and monetary back-up from your parents.

I think you should learn trading but something tells me that you'll end up depressed and guilt ridden in your 30s

Okay
Answer this

1.) What is your family's per annum earning?

Your future success as a college drop out depends a lot on your IQ and monetary back-up from your parents.

I think you should learn trading but something tells me that you'll end up depressed and guilt ridden in your 30s
Do you know what jobs people do in here that allows them to afford surgeries? I will just end up pursuing those jobs

Do you know what jobs people do in here that allows them to afford surgeries? I will just end up pursuing those jobs
I live in Europe

Vive la France

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
I plan on not going to college cause I feel like it's a scam.I want to forward ALL of money towards looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing only.What jobs do you guys do to afford surgeries so quickly?
Enlist In the military

• +1
Reactions: Goldeneye
Bro I'm telling you right now. If you are choosing this route, BEST thing to do is Work a good paying full time job with benefits and start up your business on the side whether it's an MLM company,YouTube channel, selling clothing, extc extc

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Enlist In the military
No military is horrible if you are an incel lol. Decent pay but you can make much more if you land a good degree or work a job plus working on your own business

I went to a top university and got nothing from it I would have rather just worked at the Apple store or something

I'm a trucel anyways, I don't wanna get fucked mentally even more.I gotta start saving now for surgeries
Don’t go to college as a trucel unless you’re low T and won’t care that every girl you see around you is completely out of your league and will treat you with disgust if you’re near them. The “college experience” is for Chadlites+ only

go into trades like electrician etc.

any trade jobs/blue collar jobs that aren't going to automated anytime soon (plumbing, tiling, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Work for urself

Solar panel / Wind turbine technician

crane operator some earn 500k. although might be replaced by ai soon
AHHAHAH are you kidding me? A crane operator earns 500k a year? Or did you mean 500k rupees?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, goat2x and bossman
AHHAHAH are you kidding me? A crane operator earns 500k a year? Or did you mean 500k rupees?
hahaha ur so funny look it up yourself fucktard

• +1
hahaha ur so funny look it up yourself fucktard

View attachment 577617
Yeah, some entrepreneur who works as a crane operator in his own, big company cashes 500k a year, but a normal crane operator won't make anywhere near that. Use some common sense, you fucking retard.
Crane

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
how about you use your eyes and brain. some means some low iq subhuman
Yeah, AND SOME CAR DRIVERS EARN MILLIONS, BUT IT'S MISLEADING TO SUGGEST PEOPLE GO DRIVE A CAB TO EARN MILLIONS, YOU FUCKING RATBRAIN.

• JFL
Yeah, AND SOME CAR DRIVERS EARN MILLIONS, BUT IT'S MISLEADING TO SUGGEST PEOPLE GO DRIVE A CAB TO EARN MILLIONS, YOU FUCKING RATBRAIN.
i never suggested that did i, saying some car drivers earn millions is true, and so is saying some crane operators earn 500k. over for your single digit iq