Whats the best looksmax Stereoid/PED tbh

.๐Ÿ‘ฝ.

.๐Ÿ‘ฝ.

everyone can get a GF except me๐Ÿ’”
Something where i dont get bloated, lose hair, age faster etc.

• Only thing i know is 300mg T + Fin but it could cause other sides like ugly pimples or so.

• like @Howl said: LGD4033 - 2.5-5mg. + enclomiphene at 6.25mg per day from the second week

tagging users with good info
@TakaTeo @6โ€™1cel @Gaia262 @gamma

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6963, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

low dose test + anavar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, lookmaxxing_curry, WadlowMaxxing and 10 others

Anavar is the best, amazing glowing skin due to collagen synthesis. No bloat, good pumped look, cuts belly fat . No hairloss. Great safety profile.

Gives you the beach body look.

Small dose of test + anavar 40mg = amazing swimwear body.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, Kmscurry, SolarWind and 4 others
Ostarine and Lgd have less sides (on theory?) but they're also weaker than real steroids

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14274, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Anavar is the best, amazing glowing skin due to collagen synthesis. No bloat, good pumped look, cuts belly fat . No hairloss. Great safety profile.

Gives you the beach body look.

Small dose of test + anavar 40mg = amazing swimwear body.
Where to get real Anavar? Most is faked as far as I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, OOGABOOGA and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Ostarine and Lgd have less sides (on theory?) but they're also weaker than real steroids
I took both, Ostarine sucks but LGD does the job very well

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and gamma
Where to get real Anavar? Most is faked as far as I know

That's an old saying , it used to be hard to get 10 years ago, it shows people just regurgitate the same advice.

I use deus medical on express ped, it's legit had it lab tested myself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Pumanator, 6โ€™1cel and 3 others
You just have to try them, everyone reacts different. You start low dose test and once you have figured out how it affects your body, you go for other compounds and use T as your base. I blow up on test, i look like i mutated, because my muscles store so much more glycogen, so you may get the cycled look regardless of the dose.
For hair you should do dutasteride and antiandrogens.

• Love it
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
300mg test + 20-40mg ED anavar

300mg test + 40-50mg ED tbol

300mg test + 10mg ED LGD

300mg test alone

Anavar and tbol have similar effects and sides, maybe tbol is a bit stronger but doesn't have much lipolysis effect.

You could also try primo or EQ, but those 3 are the safest and cheapest cycles for aesthetics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
300mg of test shuts you down about the same as 500. Your first cycle should only be test to see how you respond

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, JosephGoebbels and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
300mg test + 20-40mg ED anavar

300mg test + 40-50mg ED tbol

300mg test + 10mg ED LGD

300mg test alone

Anavar and tbol have similar effects and sides, maybe tbol is a bit stronger but doesn't have much lipolysis effect.

You could also try primo or EQ, but those 3 are the safest and cheapest cycles for aesthetics.
do i still need the typical stuff like AI and pct with this dose?

I would keep an AI on hand just in case gyno is the worst thing pct can be nolvadex at 20mg ED for 6 weeks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Yes of course:

12,5mg exemestane (aromasin) on days were high E2 symptoms appear
10mg ED tamoxifene (nolvadex) for 6 weeks for PCT

• Love it
I would keep an AI on hand just in case gyno is the worst thing pct can be nolvadex at 20mg ED for 6 weeks
Yes of course:

12,5mg exemestane (aromasin) on days were high E2 symptoms appear
10mg ED tamoxifene (nolvadex) for 6 weeks for PCT
so only use AI if i get symptoms?

btw how much of the muscle can i keep naturally after low T and anavar cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Depends on loads of factors diet, training after cycle etc if you haven't hit your genetic limit I would say you gain about 20 pounds/9kg on cycle prob around 5-8/2-4kg after pct. I honestly just recommend hoping on a trt dosage after something like 100-200mg of test a bottle should last you about 2-3months

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and Deleted member 13021

You only use the AI only on days were high E2 symptoms appear, but with this low dosage you should be popping one very rarely if not at all.

Depends on so many factors: age, genetics, training, diet, ecc
Most people retain 50-70% gains.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ., EverythingMaxxer and Ricell
Depends on loads of factors diet, training after cycle etc if you haven't hit your genetic limit I would say you gain about 20 pounds/9kg on cycle prob around 5-8/2-4kg after pct. I honestly just recommend hoping on a trt dosage after something like 100-200mg of test a bottle should last you about 2-3months
i just want to do one cycle tbh. cant bother with needles cuz im high inhib:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ricell
  • Woah

low dose test + anavar + primo if you can tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
low dose test + anavar + primo if you can tbh.
thx man. ive red that anavar alone destroys dicks. will test prevent that?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I've tried just about every compound, both solo and in combination, and I've never looked better than when I did a cycle of pharm grade var only, and I've never looked worse than when I ran any amount of test, even though I cruised for years lol. I just bloat like a mofo on test no matter what. I also looked very good on mast only, and mast/primo.

• +1
I've tried just about every compound, both solo and in combination, and I've never looked better than when I did a cycle of pharm grade var only, and I've never looked worse than when I ran any amount of test, even though I cruised for years lol. I just bloat like a mofo on test no matter what. I also looked very good on mast only, and mast/primo.
thx. ive heard bad things about anavar only cycles tho, dead dick etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
thx. ive heard bad things about anavar only cycles tho, dead dick etc
I never had that issue. There's a lot of forum bro science around needing a test base, and I think if you're gonna stay on long term it's best to at least run a trt dose, but if you're cycling and aren't prioritizing sheer size I had better results without it.

The only weird thing I will say is the results I had with pharm grade anavar (which I paid an arm and a leg for) were different than the results I had on ugl var, even though all the ugl var I used over the years tested good via hplc. I have no explanation for why they were so different, but I actually held some water and got very strong + gained weight while dieting on US pharmacy var solo. And my skin looked amazing even after coming off. Wish I could get a hold of some more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
I never had that issue. There's a lot of forum bro science around needing a test base, and I think if you're gonna stay on long term it's best to at least run a trt dose, but if you're cycling and aren't prioritizing sheer size I had better results without it.

The only weird thing I will say is the results I had with pharm grade anavar (which I paid an arm and a leg for) were different than the results I had on ugl var, even though all the ugl var I used over the years tested good via hplc. I have no explanation for why they were so different, but I actually held some water and got very strong + gained weight while dieting on US pharmacy var solo. And my skin looked amazing even after coming off. Wish I could get a hold of some more
my goal is to do 1 cycle and if u get my desired body i will stop. but dont exceed my nqtty limits cuz i want to maintain most of it. not sure how i will do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
IGF-1.

• +1
Since anavar is a dht, it should accelerate hairloss for norwoodcels. Am i right?

ancient greek statues were made from models who took primobolan

yes there was primobolan thousands of years ago :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Since anavar is a dht, it should accelerate hairloss for norwoodcels. Am i right?
Teoritically it should, pratically it doesn't

Same for tbol

• Woah
You only use the AI only on days were high E2 symptoms appear, but with this low dosage you should be popping one very rarely if not at all.

Depends on so many factors: age, genetics, training, diet, ecc
Most people retain 50-70% gains.
why i hear different things everytime, some people say you will lose everything after the cycle. what's the truth here:ogre:

Suppression for no gains

There isn't a looksmax steroid, that's just not how they work. Steroids are generally classed as wet or dry, the wet ones like dbol, test and deca obviously causing bloat, and dry steroids like tren, masteron etc having a less bloated effect but they are generally much more potent androgens which will age you. There isn't a single steroid that has no downsides.

The closest thing to what you're thinking of is HGH, or IGF-1. They won't really do anything for your muscle mass without steroids, but they have a youthful regenerative effect.

• +1
why i hear different things everytime, some people say you will lose everything after the cycle. what's the truth here:ogre:
As i already told you, you won't lose everything and you won't keep all the muscle, most people retain 50-70% after PCT.

• +1
I have always wondered if using Dutasteride or finasteride + low dose of AI will boost T significantly enough for performance enhancement purposes. Dutasteride alone will increase T by ~26%, and an AI will increase it by another 20 or so. This method has no chance of permanent damage and your hormones will bounce back after you quit. Not to mention it is good for your skin, hair and does not cause bloat.

Maybe experiment with this and see if it is enough rather than juicing. Just my 2 cents lol, idk much about roids.

• Woah
On 700 mg of Test per week I am not bloated at all thanks to Exemestane. Still a fat bastard tho, cutting season coming up.

I'd honestly start with Test and keep an AI on hand for your first cycle. Steroids can be a big money pit, first you decide to do oNe cyCLe OnLY and one year later you've spent several thousand bucks on gear. Testosterone gives you the most bang for your buck. You can use some DHT derivatives after you've built some solid mass on Test to polish up your look.

Also remember that bloating is temporary. I don't mind being bloated on a blast because I know once I'm lean and dry again, the gains I've made during bulking season are worth the temporary drop in attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back