What's the best meal routine for looksmaxxing and debloat ???

SnowDiles

SnowDiles

Iron
I'm actually into intermittent fasting for debloat but the problem is that it's way harder to gain muscle on IF should i go on a more normal diet or stick with IF ?

I don't need to lose weight i'm very lean like 10% bodyFat my goal is to gymmax so what's the best ? is it better to like fast like 24h per week to have the benefit of the fast and be able to put weight or just stick to 16/8 fast ??

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
I'm actually into intermittent fasting for debloat but the problem is that it's way harder to gain muscle on IF should i go on a more normal diet or stick with IF ?

I don't need to lose weight i'm very lean like 10% bodyFat my goal is to gymmax so what's the best ? is it better to like fast like 24h per week to have the benefit of the fast and be able to put weight or just stick to 16/8 fast ??
I would say spend a decent time gymmaxxing and then go back to fasting. Just dont get fat

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc

no meal at all

It really doesn’t matter just eat balanced and lower carbs & sodium

how does if make muscle gain harder?