What's the best measurement to see if growth was stunted

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
just curious. is it torso to leg ratio? hand size? wingspan? or something else?

found this on lookism. this guy seems stunted if you look at his brothers and it's his legs that ended up giga short

1586707660994-png.27957
screenshot_16-png.27952

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and SOS-Sonic
and he's the one who isn't famous

brutal

Damn that’s crazy his frame and everything matches his brothers he’s just a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Damn that’s crazy his frame and everything matches his brothers he’s just a manlet
yeah and it fucks him harder than if he was just normal proportioned 5'9. baby legs giga failo. imagine the daily mogging he has to endure :feelswhy: if you're hard mogged by your brothers you can't escape it's not like you can choose a different brother :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
yeah and it fucks him harder than if he was just normal proportioned 5'9. baby legs giga failo. imagine the daily mogging he has to endure :feelswhy: if you're hard mogged by your brothers you can't escape it's not like you can choose a different brother :ogre:
He gets pussy because of his brothers I think he's thankful

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
he jawmogs his brothers.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
This would be interesting if there was a measurement for it. My dad has similar torso length and frame as me, albeit slightly smaller, but he's 5'7" and I'm 6'7". His legs are completely stunted. Probably would've been 6'1"-6'2" otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS