What’s The Best Method For Appeal?

JamesMTN927

JamesMTN927

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
795
Reputation
509
Besides face card, thinking of frosted tips and getting diamond studs. That seems to be A trend with teenagers, could probably increase your chances of getting play.
 
That seems to be A trend with teenagers
what do you mean "with teenagers"??

are you an adult looking for teenager attention or are you just really desperate to show off you don't care about trends?
 
what do you mean "with teenagers"??

are you an adult looking for teenager attention or are you just really desperate to show off you don't care about trends?
No, I am a teenager trying to get girls… :lul::lul: I would never be a pedophile incel, I have just noticed that a lot of girls my age seem to go with guys that have those “grown out bleached buzzes” and “diamond studs.” I don’t really have a problem getting girls, but you can always be better.
 
I have just noticed that a lot of girls my age seem to go with guys that have those “grown out bleached buzzes” and “diamond studs.”
don't.

these guys are naturally good-looking, so the only thing left for them is to do this type of bullshit to get even more attention.

doing it TO get attention is just stupid and won't work. just find your own style.
 
don't.

these guys are naturally good-looking, so the only thing left for them is to do this type of bullshit to get even more attention.

doing it TO get attention is just stupid and won't work. just find your own style.
I’m not an ugly person, I have had an average rating of hmtn-htn. Your welcome to take a look if you want, I am also quite popular.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hax
I have had an average rating of hmtn-htn. Your welcome to take a look if you want, I am also quite popular.
then you shouldn't have any problem with dating??

don't think any of this is gonna make girls fall at your feet overnight.

the problem is you, there's no specific trend to follow unless you want to approach basic foids.
 
then you shouldn't have any problem with dating??

don't think any of this is gonna make girls fall at your feet overnight.

the problem is you, there's no specific trend to follow unless you want to approach basic foids.
I think we are both confused, I said in my earlier reply “I am a teenager trying to get girls.” And hey bro anything that works to get even more.
 

Similar threads

got.daim
Replies
5
Views
61
D02
D02
botchedbytufano
Replies
10
Views
41
subhuman37
subhuman37
thehand
Replies
6
Views
27
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
6
Views
38
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
❤️ milk
Replies
1
Views
28
grymhackare
grymhackare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top