TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Stoicism? Nihilism? Hedonism? Or some other
Philosophicels gtfih

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have been through them all

Then I realised one very simple thing - No philosophy for your face.

Philosophy is prehaps the biggest cope in the history of the universe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Romeo1111, Mateusz74 and 14 others
I have been through them all

Then I realised one very simple thing - No philosophy for your face.

Philosophy is prehaps the biggest cope in the history of the universe
Lets say you are content with your face, what philosophy then?

• JFL
Spiritualism

Looksmaxing

nietzsche philosophy tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 6997
Stoicism is literally cope
Hedonism is low iq
Nihilism is wrong, it doesn't matter if there is no meaning to existence, our life goal is biologically programmed

Black pill is the ultimate philosophy

Stoicism is literally cope
Hedonism is low iq
Nihilism is wrong, it doesn't matter if there is no meaning to existence, our life goal is biologically programmed

Black pill is the ultimate philosophy
Why is stoicism cope? Isn't it the opposite of that, just accepting everything you can't control and not whining about nature?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hightwolf, ProAcktiv and 2 others
Why is stoicism cope? Isn't it the opposite of that, just accepting everything you can't control and not whining about nature?
Just accept defeat theory

Just accept defeat theory
It's not about that, it's just not getting emotional over things out of your reach and especially things that come from nature, like Marcus Antonius said 'everything that comes from nature can't be evil, it is just part of existence in a harmonious way', there are lots of things that don't make sense nature wise but we find them amusing and appealing to our eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
if you are giga chad, your philosophy can be anything and it will be beautiful.

gigarapist chad = good
gigareligious chad = good
gigaright chad = good
gigasimp chad = good
gigacuck chad = good

how can u go wrong when the basis of your existance (to attract mates and procreate) is already fullfilled every second of the day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and TsarTsar444
this. stoicism is the best philosophy

Best philosophy is we're all gonna die so make the most out of the life you have

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
This thread is a little bit old. But I will give you my personal opinion about the best philosophy (that at least works for me).
I've tried hedonism and it made me feel like horse shit due to numerous reasons such as being Neuroatypical, ugly, short, high inhib, I have no sociale cirlce so being a hedonist for me simply meant eating too much shitty food, fapping at least 5 times a day and staying awake to 3.00 AM or more... And the worse thing I was spending too much time here and on facebook and instagram so while comparing myself to normies and chads I felt really suicidal. Hedonism only works if you're NT and average/above average looking.
I tried the Nietzschean philosophy of fighting in a losing battle with joy and enthusiasm. But it doesn't worked for me, I'm too pussy to confront my problems. This heroic philosophy needs high T men not low T soyboy looking 25 KHHTLPTV so I started reading about Stoicism and a little bit about Buddhism (Buddhism is too extreme for someone living in 2020 ngl) so I feel better when following or trying to follow the teachings of Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius. Stoicism gives me peace of mind whenever I start following its principles even in a unperfect way.

Last edited:
This thread is a little bit old. But I will give you my personal opinion about the best philosophy (that at least works for me).
I've tried hedonism and it made me feel like horse shit due to numerous reasons such as being Neuroatypical, ugly, short, high inhib, I have no sociale cirlce so being a hedonist for me simply meant eating too much shitty food, fapping at least 5 times a day and staying awake to 3.00 AM or more... And the worse thing I was spending too much time here and on facebook and instagram so while comparing myself to normies and chads I felt really suicidal. Hedonism only works if you're NT and average/above average looking.
I tried the Nietzschean philosophy of fighting in a losing battle with joy and enthusiasm. But it doesn't worked for me, I'm too pussy to confront my problems. This heroic philosophy needs high T men not low T soyboy looking 25 KHHTLPTV so I started reading about Stoicism and a little bit about Buddhism (Buddhism is too extreme for someone living in 2020 ngl) so I feel better when following or trying to follow the teachings of Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius. Stoicism gives me peace of mind whenever I start following its principles even in a unperfect way.
nt a wrd u kuk

• JFL
the best school of normative ethics is utilitarianism. but philosophy is too broad, too much stuff.

stoicism is the best if you want to somehow live your life as batman

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ProAcktiv