What’s the best race-mix with white?

What’s the best racemix?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Alex Schlabb
Only coping Hapacels clinging to their non-existent SMV in the west even know who he is. Meeks has like 10x the insta following jfl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Black.
IMG 1236

IMG 1237

• +1
Half white half ethnic caucasoid(curry/arab)

reason being that 99% of them are white passing:feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, nathan and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and RecessedChinCel
Hes like 25% asian :ROFLMAO:
yeah hes 1/4 chinese thats why that romcom with a sinoamerican couple made by netflix hired him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Costcosuperstore
Only coping Hapacels clinging to their non-existent SMV in the west even know who he is. Meeks has like 10x the insta following jfl.
Nah hes pretty popular, mulattos mog obviously but hes a very good looking wasian offspring. One of the few gl results.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
MogLatto Landslide

In my opinion, White + Mestizo is the best mix, you get a 3/4 European + 1/4 Indigenous mix that gets latino halo and exotic features from both sides. Thoughts? View attachment 3027397
@Jason Voorhees @rand anon @Chadeep @St.TikTokcel @<6PSLcel @0S4MA @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bushman @SadLivwr @📎♿️⚙️
what you posted in the OP doesn't even look castizo dumdum

• Hmm...
In my opinion, White + Mestizo is the best mix, you get a 3/4 European + 1/4 Indigenous mix that gets latino halo and exotic features from both sides. Thoughts? View attachment 3027397
@Jason Voorhees @rand anon @Chadeep @St.TikTokcel @<6PSLcel @0S4MA @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bushman @SadLivwr @📎♿️⚙️

White + brown = Caucasoid with ideal golden coloring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and murdah
White passing doesn’t mean they mog
In this hypothetical of urs where we’re comparing different mixes, I’m assuming they all hve similar psl, in which case the one that’s most white passing has the most smv/appeal

• Hmm...
That mf looks chad asf

but 99.9% of mestizos look like cave orcs

• JFL
Besides the white passing ones. Probably mulatto

• +1
white + med

• JFL
20240713 090029
20240713 090037

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
1/4 chinese, also cherrypicking. Talking about averages bro
The average person isn’t good looking and you used chadlites on your post to say mestizo is the best mix

• JFL
The average person isn’t good looking and you used chadlites on your post to say mestizo is the best mix
Mestizo/Mestiza does look the best though, latina mestizas are top tier

Mestizo/Mestiza does look the best though, latina mestizas are top tier
Yeah but you used chadlites as an example when the average mestizo looks like this
IMG 1009
IMG 1010

Windian has the best name ngl.

But I'm windian (not indian but another South Asian country) and I look like a deformed subhuman (probably because I decided to starvemax at 18-19).

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon and murdah
as a member of the cosmic mulatto race, i voted castizo :feelshah:

• +1
No 50/50 mix looks good, it has to be 25/75

• Hmm...
Mulattos.
90% of the time they are just lighter skin blacks u need insane luck in dna recombination to get the distinct look

• Hmm...
In this hypothetical of urs where we’re comparing different mixes, I’m assuming they all hve similar psl, in which case the one that’s most white passing has the most smv/appeal
@murdah elabbbbb

Nigger with gook
It's bbc + kpop halo in one human

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
Fitzpatrick 5 ethnic with white is definitely whitepassing
They are my guy, are u suggesting other mixes are more white passing?

Mestizo + White
Somehow didn't notice mestizo as an option, but that isn't a fair one tbh. Mestizos aren't one race, they hve around 1/3 european on avg. A better option would've been native + white. Even then it's still a toss up, a mixed mestizo/white person can be failoed by their native ancestry