Whats the best SARM to gain lean muscle mass?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
and is it worth it when im just training with my body without a gym?

i want to inject real T when the gyms open but i think it will open 2022..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 7076

Rad 140 but it could shut you down
Mk677 is good too for strength but will bloat you bad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and .👽.
Rad 140 but it could shut you down
Mk677 is good too for strength but will bloat you bad
is a shutdown that bad? couldnt i use an PCT to restart?:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
is a shutdown that bad? couldnt i use an PCT to restart?:y'all:
Not educated enough on it to know but I'm assuming you could
If its anything like dht gel if you don't over do it you'll rebound naturally

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Not educated enough on it to know but I'm assuming you could
If its anything like dht gel if you don't over do it you'll rebound naturally
thx man. will rad bloat me?

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
@Chad1212 :y'all:

@potentialhabit1 :y'all:

just do tren tbh

935938 216002601890253 1333460065 n
Screenshot 20200821 1728522

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, OOGABOOGA and pizza
Yes but less than mk677
thx man. will rad bloat me?
No, rad is not a compound that causes bloating typically or watery gains, if it does you have probably been sold LGD which is a more bloaty substance. MK677 is not a sarm, it is a GH secretagouge and whilst will increase recovery, hunger, and sleep quality isn't anabolic although I would opt for it especially if you are struggling to eat your macros. RAD-140 can, like all sarms, shut you down. All sarms are supressive and this supression is both dose dependant, and relative to you personally and how your body responds. consider starting test as a higher dose TRT, eg 150-175mgs Test E a week, split into dose 2x weekly. So if you are doing 150mgs, that would be 75mgs on Wednesday and Sunday for example. this will keep your serum levels of testosterone more stable. It is best to use a low dose of an AI on test so to prevent estrogen issues.
My advice is to use MK677 and low dose test, if you want to do sarms then do ostarine at a dose of 25mgs for 6-8 weeks to start with but RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF ALSO.
dm me if u need any advice

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and potentialhabit1
100% not worth it, youd be best off not taking anything yet, learning how to diet and train according to your goals, and then starting test when gyms open.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, gamma and Lorsss
sarms are too weak.
buy anabolic steroids or die skinny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 7725
Looksmax.org philosophy in a nutshell: What's the best way to get as many results asap while putting as little time and effort in as possible?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 13335, Cali Yuga and 1 other person

20mg S4 is the safest and least liver toxic, it’s best for lean dry gains but it’s no RAD140, but you’ll get zero sides and will not need a PCT.

• Love it
Reactions: animo123 and .👽.
Looksmax.org philosophy in a nutshell: What's the best way to get as many results asap while putting as little time and effort in as possible?
yes thats why we cheat:y'all:

20mg S4 is the safest and least liver toxic, it’s best for lean dry gains but it’s no RAD140, but you’ll get zero sides and will not need a PCT.
what is s4 never heard of it
is it an abbreviation

what is s4 never heard of it
is it an abbreviation
Andarine, has vision sides at high doses, still to sub 25mg and you’ll see why it’s the best all round SARM.

• +1
500mg test a week

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Tobias Fünke and .👽.

Get a homegym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you clearly seem to afford it, if you cant though, build one

• Woah
Get a homegym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you clearly seem to afford it, if you cant though, build one
i could actually but it Would be useless when the gyms open again:y'all:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
dude why would u take steroids without goingto the gym.

• So Sad
sarms are too weak.
buy anabolic steroids or die skinny
You didn't work out hard enough if you don't grow on sarms. Jfl.

• Woah
can u get ripped in 3 months on sarms?
You can get lean in 3 months without sarms. Diet and run.

You can get ripped from a 8 week cycle of RAD or LGD if you eat right and actually train hard.

I'm on week 5 of LGD (and I'm taking nolva a few times a week). I've seen immense results.

• Woah
You can get lean in 3 months without sarms, diet and running.

You can get ripped from a 8 week cycle of RAD or LGD if you eat right and actually train hard.

I'm on week 5 of LGD (and taking nolva a few times a week). I've seen immense results.
mind to share before after sarms results? in pm:y'all:

500mg test a week
This. Test is far safer, well tolerated, cheaper and more effective than any Sarm. People get put off the idea of injecting and think a pill is "safer" but the fact that you are injecting just means that you are bypassing the liver- i.e. less liver toxicity than you would get with an oral steroid.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and .👽.
This. Test is far safer, well tolerated, cheaper and more effective than any Sarm. People get put off the idea of injecting and think a pill is "safer" but the fact that you are injecting just means that you are bypassing the liver- i.e. less liver toxicity than you would get with an oral steroid.
This. It's OBVIOUSLY not safer to take a liver toxic compound. Test (E) 300 weekly is good enough for a starting cycle though. If you know what you're doing you can achive amazing things in 10-12 weeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and .👽.
This. It's OBVIOUSLY not safer to take a liver toxic compound. Test (E) 300 weekly is good enought for a starting cycle though. If you know what you're doing you can achive amazing things in 10-12 weeks.
im to high inhib to inject

Ive red that it makes you look vascular etc but not good for gains:feelsbadman:

Yeah man recommend a sarm known for severe eye issues at not much of a higher dose.

Fuck this forum knows nothing about bodymaxxing
Yea the eye side effect is weird.

What would u recommend then:y'all:

Yeah man recommend a sarm known for severe eye issues at not much of a higher dose.

Fuck this forum knows nothing about bodymaxxing
JFL

I know of guys who take 75-100mg with no sides...
Usually you start to have slight issues at 50mg.
20mg is lower than the "low end" and I haven't seen a single case of someone with issues at this dosage.
If you're high inhib, why are you here?
Obviously your best option is test, but he wants something oral, I've recommended the well known safest option.
It's the most hair and liver safe SARM, I haven't got enough info on ACP yet, but it looks promising.
S4 is, based on numerous anecdotes, insane for cutting/body recomp + bringing out vascularity.
A 6' at 140lbs shredded, hollow cheeks, abs, striations etc is gonna mog the life out of a 6' guy at 200lbs looking fluffy and bloated - OP asked for lean muscle mass and due to the forum, implies aesthetics - so go S4.
Moral of the story; I just wasted too much time replying to a greycel.

• Love it
JFL

I know of guys who take 75-100mg with no sides...
Usually you start to have slight issues at 50mg.
20mg is lower than the "low end" and I haven't seen a single case of someone with issues at this dosage.
If you're high inhib, why are you here?
Obviously your best option is test, but he wants something oral, I've recommended the well known safest option.
It's the most hair and liver safe SARM, I haven't got enough info on ACP yet, but it looks promising.
S4 is, based on numerous anecdotes, insane for cutting/body recomp + bringing out vascularity.
A 6' at 140lbs shredded, hollow cheeks, abs, striations etc is gonna mog the life out of a 6' guy at 200lbs looking fluffy and bloated - OP asked for lean muscle mass and due to the forum, implies aesthetics - so go S4.
Moral of the story; I just wasted too much time replying to a greycel.
Can i build muscle on it?:y'all: lets say in comparison to rad or 500mg test

Can i build muscle on it?:y'all: lets say in comparison to rad or 500mg test
for sure, you'll gain a heap, but no where near 500mg test, about half the gains as RAD, but you'll be slightly suppressed, whereas with RAD you'll be almost shut down.

• Love it