Whats the best sin to commit to get an ideal ironic punishment?

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
In hell, your punishment is tailored to the nature of your sin. so for example a lazy person is constantly blown about by wind in hell, so that they never have rest. a faggot is impaled anally on a stake, so that in life all they wanted was a rod in their ass but in hell it becomes their punishment.

so ky question is, since were all going to hell anyway, whats thexbest ironic punishment to recieve and what sin do i need to commit to recieve it

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, iblamehumphrey, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
In hell, your punishment is tailored to the nature of your sin. so for example a lazy person is constantly blown about by wind in hell, so that they never have rest. a faggot is impaled anally on a stake, so that in life all they wanted was a rod in their ass but in hell it becomes their punishment.
tales from gandy worshipping religion

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach
not in islam idk about christianity
faggots probably dont get anally impaled in any religion though
brutal so in islam everyone just burns in hellfire the same? so some dude who cheated on his taxes gets the same punishment as a faggot tranny who is an abomination to god? sounds unfair

brutal so in islam everyone just burns in hellfire the same? so some dude who cheated on his taxes gets the same punishment as a faggot tranny who is an abomination to god? sounds unfair
there are 7 levels of hell each one is worse than the one before

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageSkyrEnjoyer, Ghoulish, greycel and 1 other person

so ky question is, since were all going to hell anyway, whats thexbest ironic punishment to recieve and what sin do i need to commit to recieve it
Just do stuff unto others that you would like to have them do unto you, what exactly do you wish that people will do to you?

• JFL
Just do stuff unto others that you would like to have them do unto you, what exactly do you wish that people will do to you?
thats not a good way to pur it cuz in that case id suxk everyones dick bud its more like is my action an action that id be fine if everybody did? so im not ok with everyone killing everybody cuz i couldcbe killed so its bad to kill. idk tho im retarded and immoral:incel:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
thats not a good way to pur it cuz in that case id suxk everyones dick bud its more like is my action an action that id be fine if everybody did? so im not ok with everyone killing everybody cuz i couldcbe killed so its bad to kill. idk tho im retarded and immoral:incel:
Ok, this sounds gay, I think you can easily get your dick sucked by other gays in this world too if you want to, you don't have to go to hell for this...

• Ugh..
edgy 12 year old thread

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Ok, this sounds gay, I think you can easily get your dick sucked by other gays in this world too if you want to, you don't have to go to hell for this...
you know what i meant dude im notvgay

• JFL
Taylor Swift: In hell she should be tortured by unbearable sounds

• JFL
I'm confused, you want your dick sucked, but then claim you are not gay...:feelshehe:
well i realize u cant suxk a womans dick cuz they sont have one, but u can still give them oral:whatfeels:NIGGER

• JFL
Taylor Swift: In hell she should be tortured by unbearable sounds
foids should be buried under a mountainous pile of makeup that crushes their skull under its weight.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

• JFL
well i realize u cant suxk a womans dick cuz they sont have one, but u can still give them oral:whatfeels:NIGGER
Right...
Well, in my country there's a little religious book that depicts the hell and all the punishments, those who did all sorts of sexual sins will be put apparently in a place with a horrific stench, this is supposed to be the ironic punishment.

• JFL
Right...
Well, in my country there's a little religious book that depicts the hell and all the punishments, those who did all sorts of sexual sins will be put apparently in a place with a horrific stench, this is supposed to be the ironic punishment.
is that cuz they love stenches:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:cuz im perverted and i love stenches:feelskek::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
suck as much cock as possible so in hell you eat pussy for brekky lunch and supper