WannaBe6'
Grey I guess
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Posts
- 157
- Reputation
- 184
Netherlands?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Sweden for woman yhSweden
Ignoring genetics and only the spawn point itself, I would say the USA. If genetics are included, definitely not, but dating in america is so fucking easy; I'm mltn-hltn, and ive had more sex than the majority of the people on this forum. Plus, contrary to common belief, the education system is great, the social environment is great, and the things you can do are great. I was not born in america but I would definitely consider it the "best spawn point".Netherlands?
FrBeing born in any european farm is good
Makes senseif it was white then it'd be uk/germany if it was ethnic syrians/egyptians since most of them are lightskinned arabs