What’s the best sport for looksmaxxing?

B

bdycope

Bronze
Im depressed and I hope it helps me cope. Also I want to looksmax and have fun.
Can do team sports or solo.
I‘m tall enough to be a football goalkeeper and I played semi pro football as a goalkeeper before and I got multiple compliments on outstanding reaction time.
Thinking about football again or MMA, but I‘m open for anything.
What sport should i start?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Professional sport is not good for your health or looks.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 3020, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Sports don't looksmax you, fitness looksmaxes you. Athletes look good because they train for their sport, not because they do their sport. It's the chicken and the egg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and bdycope
Bodybuilding, rugby, american football, MMA. I love football (soccer) but it's more skill and endurance than strength, so by that it's not a chad sport.

EDIT: Something else to note. Athletes tend to not be super lean, even though you might think looking super lean is more attractive. If you're gonna be performing for long periods of time with high intensity, you need body fat to keep your ticker tocking.

That's how come whenever in a Rocky movie they get an actual boxer to play a role, they don't look like, say, Michael B Jordan or Stallone. They look like an actual boxer.

Anything that you do alone, getting mogged doesn't help ur efforts.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
GYM is the only thing which is good in every way,
everything else either fucks your testosterones, not has efficient, reduces muscle or all

There's a book of photography called "Athlete" by Howard Schatz, he took pictures of Olympic athletes in their underwear. Here's some samples. Pick an athlete you wanna look like.

• +1
Reactions: nkpfgensgkl;smges and bdycope
Steroids and gym

Gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: spark
There's a book of photography called "Athlete" by Howard Schatz, he took pictures of Olympic athletes in their underwear. Here's some samples. Pick an athlete you wanna look like.
Very helpful, ty

• JFL
Reactions: bdycope
Cope you look like an overcompensating faggot if you roid
Major cope

U thi k everyone who roids looks like fucking Ronnie Coleman or smth kek

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Im depressed and I hope it helps me cope. Also I want to looksmax and have fun.
Can do team sports or solo.
I‘m tall enough to be a football goalkeeper and I played semi pro football as a goalkeeper before and I got multiple compliments on outstanding reaction time.
Thinking about football again or MMA, but I‘m open for anything.
What sport should i start?
Soccer

fucking hell never seen more disgusting huge women in my entire life

bodybuilding duh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back