• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Growth Plate, N1c and 1 other person
meth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, N1c and Deleted member 10987
Ashwagandha, Vitamin D, ZMA. (Zinc, magnesium, vit B6) maby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10913, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Already know all of them

What is difference between D3 and D ?
Apparently after a google search D (also called D2) comes from plant sources and is artificial and D3 is from animal sources and is what your body makes when it is exposed to sun, organically. D3 mogs I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 10987
Apparently after a google search D (also called D2) comes from plant sources and is artificial and D3 is from animal sources and is what your body makes when it is exposed to sun, organically. D3 mogs I think.
So D3 is the fish oil one i think

• +1
Reactions: anyone, Deleted member and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and St. Wristcel
  • +1
zma is cope (hardly any people are deficient in those vitamins), vitamin d is not cope, increases t levels. Ashwagandha is not cope if bought from a good source (ksm)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
More calories and higher Sodium intake + orange juice to not mess up Sodium:potassium ratio and get too much Oxidative stress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Where i can find this
Nootropics Depot. Be very careful and don’t take it more than 1-2x a week spaced out a few days in between. Do some research on it before you use it. Probably the best compound hands down for improving mood and social skills.

• +1
Nootropics Depot. Be very careful and don’t take it more than 1-2x a week spaced out a few days in between. Do some research on it before you use it. Probably the best compound hands down for improving mood and social skills.
In what form it come ?
Tablets ?
Powder ?

zma is cope (hardly any people are deficient in those vitamins), vitamin d is not cope, increases t levels. Ashwagandha is not cope if bought from a good source (ksm)

Idk how you can say ppl aren't deficient in magnesium in today's world (soils of plants are depleted of it, hence fruits and vegetables too)
Zinc okay not deficient, but the optimal range is far upper than the minimum required.
B6 depends if you eat enough meat (preferably livers).

So yeah it's definitly something that can benefit majority of men

Edit: also I'm a big advocate of avoiding bundle of supplements, as their are often underdosed and low quality, targetting ignorant or newbie consummers.
It's better to buy the magnesium, the zinc, the B vit, separatly as you can choose based on the best attributes.
For example malate form of magnesium is one of the best, don't give bowel issue and way more absorbed.
Zinc best form's I found is picolinate, not a huge benefit from changing the form but it's about the same price so.
For B vit I don't know as I didn't felt any benefit, probably bc I eat enough meat.

Last edited:
zma is cope (hardly any people are deficient in those vitamins)
This is simply a bolshevic lie fed to you by the media.

in the U.S.
92% of people are deficient in choline
35% in vitamin A
31% in vitamin C
67% in vitamin E
74% in vitamin D
67% in vitamin K
100% in potassium
39% in calcium
46% in magnesium

the reason why zma is cope is that the formulations generally come in oxide forms that do not change your serum levels in any meaningful way.

• +1
This is simply a bolshevic lie fed to you by the media.

in the U.S.
92% of people are deficient in choline
35% in vitamin A
31% in vitamin C
67% in vitamin E
74% in vitamin D
67% in vitamin K
100% in potassium
39% in calcium
46% in magnesium

the reason why zma is cope is that the formulations generally come in oxide forms that do not change your serum levels in any meaningful way.
And what is the reliable source of those vitamins?
Actually I dont understand how do those statistics determine if somebody is deficient in vitamins. I think that most people wont benefit from additional zma in terms of testosterone, because these vitamins are found in meat and other products, and likely fulfill needs of creating testosterone