What's the best type of hair products i should use

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
So yesterday i put this shit called briliantine on my hair and it made me look like i haven't showered in 10 days jfl. My hair is kinda wierd in a way that it tends to grow upwards, it's really dry and stiff. When i use something like hair wax or briliantine it makes the hair strands stick together making my hair look really thin (i have fine hair).
Whats the best product to use to make it at the same time shiny, volumes, not thin looking and soft
Received 428378747843007
Received 2394691374079579

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Your hair is quite similar to mine. Currently I'm using a leave in conditioner. It makes my hair not feel as dry, and it adds some weight so It doesn't just "poof" and turn into some afro style

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Its so funny when white people don't know what curly hair is.

Its so funny when white people don't know what curly hair is.
The problem is that some of us have a Hybrid kind of hair. It isn't neither curly nor straight. I've always called it wavy. And it fucking sucks to maintain. Too much volume, and it is usually kinda dry

The problem is that some of us have a Hybrid kind of hair. It isn't neither curly nor straight. I've always called it wavy. And it fucking sucks to maintain. Too much volume, and it is usually kinda dry
Yeaah, this is literally my hair, after i shower it just looks like a tower when i blow dry it, huge volume and really dry. So what is this 'leave in conditioner', where to buy and how do you use it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Use Castor oil as a leave in conditioner once a week.

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush (makes hair look thicker) with no heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry too close to hair.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and TsarTsar444
Its extremely easy to take care of compared to hair like mine and now that ive figured out a routine its easy.

Also get a good hair dryer, learn how to blow dry properly. If you have curly hair like me you need to really pull on your hair with a brush so that its dead straight then blow dry it in the direction you want it . Finish it off with no heat just air.

My natural hair is curly af and when I finish it looks like this