What's the best way for me to get steroids?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Lots of cucks on here saying you need to go to a doctor? Tf? I though you got bookwork to see if your bloods OK then you just take the mg/kg weekly of the steroid then pct for 12 weeks? This is really fucking confusing. I'm a bout to do a 12 week teen cycle so any help is appreciated

Buying them online is easiest. Got eroids.com and look at the highest rated sources and order from one of them. What are you going to be cycling, testosterone only for your first cycle I hope. Make sure you have your pct stuff ordered at the same time along with an AI for estrogen control if needed.

Buying them online is easiest. Got eroids.com and look at the highest rated sources and order from one of them. What are you going to be cycling, testosterone only for your first cycle I hope. Make sure you have your pct stuff ordered at the same time along with an AI for estrogen control if needed.
aint pct and ai same lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
aint pct and ai same lmao
no...I meant AI as in aromatase inhibitor. wrote estrogen instead of gyno. I was in a bit of a rush out the door. old school guys did use nolva for AI but generally not used for that these days.

Last edited:
Just order them online its not a rocket science

Even a 5yo with 80IQ can do it

don't destroy your life with steroids

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
just stay natty
your body is great
Thanks bro,but I want to be even bigger

Maybe some light cycle but iam not sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Thanks bro,but I want to be even bigger

Maybe some light cycle but iam not sure tbh
bro you know you don't have to
you are shredded
I would kill for a body like yours lol

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Last edited:
Lots of cucks on here saying you need to go to a doctor? Tf? I though you got bookwork to see if your bloods OK then you just take the mg/kg weekly of the steroid then pct for 12 weeks? This is really fucking confusing. I'm a bout to do a 12 week teen cycle so any help is appreciated
What are your stats?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Ohhhh! I nech 150 pounds I dont deadlift yet tho
If you mean bench 150 pounds and you're starting a cycle and you're a teen then I advice you kill yourself before I do it myself, you're a pathetic waste of life

Ohhhh! I nech 150 pounds I dont deadlift yet tho
If you mean bench 150 pounds and you're starting a cycle and you're a teen then I advice you kill yourself before I do it myself, you're a pathetic waste of life
Hahahhahahahhahahagagagaa funny incel, can u not becnnh 150 JFL pussy

don't destroy your life with steroids

high inhibition cuck, test can improve your life a lot, only downside is hairloss and you can't really travel anywhere for long

• Love it
Online with bitcoins

• +1